Apartment b-78 victim number two

This was always hunted me even in death. the apartment is evil but me and my dad made the mistake of moving in, this t was summer. My dad just finished unpacking the boxes of books for the library but that not important because what actually had been done wasn't my dad's fault.... Or at least I don't think it was......

It all started at 3:02 I've woken up from a dead sleep and it was silent I trued to go back to sleep but I just couldn't. I could hear whispers coming from in the closet they were getting louder until I could faintly figure out what they were saying they said run? Why would I have to run? What a dumb question I should of hade been smarter to listen to them but I just went to bed. The time now was 3:25 but it felt like I have been asleep for more then three hours? I sat up and that's when I saw my dad standing in the door way holding what had apparently appeared to be a axe covered with blood... I screamed and ran in the closet not knowing what to do....... There was a knife right beside where I was sitting so I grabbed it quickly, and he opened the closet door I screamed and ran out from behind him and stabbed him right in the head he fell to the floor dead. I dropped to the floor and started to cry I was so underwhelmed and scared I ran to the balcony and with out looking back I jumped ..........
And that's when it all went dark.