Chapter One

My head was pounding. Somehow right eye wasn't functioning, the vision in that eye was black. I was in some sort of cell. Smoke was in the air.

"Turquoise! Turquoise!" Someone yelled, banging the the glass. He had green skin and dark green hair, and he was frantic. Wait... Emerald?

I shakily got to my feet and stumbled over to the door. It was locked from the inside. The door opened and he pulled me into a hug. "Turquoise, I was so worried! The ship just started crashing, and I thought you didn't make it... are you okay?"

We were standing on sand, and there was a huge mass of water next to us. Ruins of one of Peridot's huge hand-ships lay in the distance, bits and pieces scattered across the beach. It seemed this was... Earth? Yeah, we were on Earth.

I smiled. "I'm fine. I'm pretty sure we're on Earth. Am I right?"

There was something behind Emerald. A gem temple?! "Emerald! There's a gem temple! Maybe there are other gems!"

I took off running off to it. There seemed to be a quaint little house built into it. Emerald suddenly landed next to me. He knocked on the door politely. A little boy came to the door.

"Who are you?" He asked, backing away.

Emerald slung an arm around a shoulder. "I'm Emerald, and this is my friend Turquoise. Are your parents home, kid?"

His eyes widened, and he exclaimed, "You're gems!" The boy ran off.

Behind the screen door I saw three figures come from a warp pad. They looked like gems. Considering what Homeworld did to them, we're doomed.

One was skinny and tall, she had a pearl on her forehead and looked worried. She was holding a twirly sword and seemed to be the only one with her weapon out. The poor girl looked scared to death.

The purple one was chubby amd had an amethyst peeking out of her shirt. It was a off-the-shoulder top. She was eating a donut, and was slumped over. This girl is probably the gangster type. Wait, I've seen her before. And they way she looked at me through the door, she knows me.

The last one was a very tall, dark skinned serious type. There were two gems in her hands, that were reddish-purplish color. There were shiny glasses hiding her eyes, and she was bored.

The last one noticed Emerald and I, and whispered to Pearl. I could vaguely make it out. "Those two people out there are gems, we either fight them, or they surrender."

Purple summoned a whip and lashed it at the door, tearing it towards her to see us. Suddenly Emerald started to glow and he looked ready to fight.

"GET THEM!" She yelled, and they all started attacking at once.

I was confused. I didn't know what my weapon was, and right now I needed to focus on fighting without it. Doing a frontflip, I jumped over them and swiped my feet out and tripped Amethyst. Her whip flew out of her hand and disappeared.

Emerald was having a tough time. His power, from what I could tell, were boots that he used to run faster, and he was using it to dodge attacks thrown at him. I just stood there like an idiot.

"Turquoise! What are you doing?" He yelled, right before something struck me from the side and I collapsed. Blood was rushing to my head, I didn't know what was going on. "No!" Emerald screamed, and there was a flash of light and calmness surrounded me.