30.

disclaimer: i found the original angel (in mm), so don't be confused with the woman you see as her mother.

"You're not even gonna go after her?", Kennedy asks.

"You heard what she said, and she's right. I knew what I was risking sleeping with her and didn't care, I don't deserve her so I'm not gonna fight to keep her.", he shrugs, walking away.

"I wonder where he's gonna stay since Angel kicked him out.", she says adjusting KJ on her waist then looking up at August.

Looking down at her, he looks away.

"Oh hell no, he's not staying here!", she whisper-yells. "Baby, go play with your cousins.", she says putting him down.

"Okay.", he says running to the living room.

"Ken, he has nowhere else to go.", he says.

"Should've thought about that before he cheated on my best friend. He can go to Kiana's house.", she says rolling her neck.

"One, chill on the neck rolling. Two, please let up on him a little bit. He is our friend.", he asks.

"He's your friend. My bestie don't fuck with him, I don't either. However, I guess he can stay here. Nothing's changing though, I'm still getting that whenever I want.", she says putting her hand on her hip.

"Oh fasho.", he smirks, leaning down and kissing her.

"Let's go be good hosts before we end up having another quickie in a unknown location of the house.", she says pecking his lips then walking away.

"If you didn't want that to happen you shouldn't have worn them jeans girl, goddamn!", he says walking behind her.

"Boy hush and please make my plate that I asked you to make like ten minutes ago.", she asks folding her arms.

"Yes, massa.", he says turning to walk to the kitchen.

"You stupid babe.", she chuckles.

Meanwhile..

"Hey Ma.", Angel sniffles walking in the kitchen.

"Baby, what's wrong?", Kimora, her mother, asks seeing that her eyes are puffy.

Kimora Lee-Moore (played by @kimoraleesimmons)

"Mama, Eli c-cheated on me with his ex.", she says starting to cry again. "I wanted to get over it Ma, but I couldn't. Every time he'd touch me or kiss me, all I could think about was did he touch her the way he touched me? Did he kiss her like he kissed me? Did he fuck her like he did me?", she asks sobbing in her hands.

"Babygirl..", she sighs, pulling her into her arms. "It's gonna take you some time to actually get over it and move on and it's okay to be down. You can't be down for too long though cause look.", she says pointing in the living room.

"Would you like to go to the princess palace?", Symphony asks, playing with her dolls.

"She needs you. She needs to see the strong woman her Mommy is, how she can get through anything. Cause you know what she'll say as she grows up? "If Mommy can do it, I can too.", she says rubbing her back.

"Mama, I did everything I could for him. I was faithful, I did everything he asked of me and he does me like this?", she asks crying on her shoulder.

"Mommy.", Symphony says softly, walking in the kitchen.

Quickly wiping her tears, she turns around and puts on a smile.

"Yes sweetie?", she asks bending down to her level.

Saying nothing she wraps her arms around her and kisses her cheek.

"Don't cry anymore Mommy, you don't have to be sad.", she says as Angel's tears start back up and she hugs her back.

"Mommy's not sad anymore, you just made me feel better.", she sniffles.

"Okay.", she says wiping her tears off her face. "You wanna play dollies? I know that always makes you smile."

"Of course! Can I have Barbie?", she asks letting her lead her to the living room.

"You don't deserve little ol' Barbie, you get the Queen. Cause you're the Queen.", she smiles.

"Thank you baby.", she smiles as they sit down on the carpet.

"She said you can stay here, so you're good. You can stay in the guest room down here. Just let me know when you wanna go to the crib to get your stuff and we can take my truck.", August says making Ken's plate.

"Am I good?", Elijah asks raising his eyebrow.

"I said what I had to earlier, plus you're my bro, so you're good with me. With Ken, however? She hasn't even started, so be prepared to get told about your self once everyone's gone.", he says grabbing her a fork and walking out of the kitchen.

"Babe! Look, come here. Say it again baby. Mama, mama.", Ken says standing up and holding Kaiden.

"Stop cheating man, he's saying Dada first.", August says sitting down.

"No, he actually said it. Didn't he Maiya?", Ken asks sitting on his lap and putting Kaiden down.

"He did Uncle Aug.", Maiya chuckles.

"See! Thank you baby.", she says taking the plate from him.

"You're welcome.", he says starting to soothingly rub on her thigh.

"No!", Kaiden yells pushing August's hand off her thigh.

"What you mean no? This my lady.", he says scrunching up his face and holding her in his arms.

"No, mm mama!", he yells again trying to pry his arms from around her.

He gasps.

"Oh that's how it is man?", he asks leaning back on the couch.

"It's giving mama's boyyyy.", Ken smiles, flipping her hair.

"I see, little man protective over you already.", he chuckles.

"He just lovessss his mommy.", she says continuing to eat. "And I love my baby boy.", she says leaning down and kissing the top of his head.