We Out Here

Niah's POV

Okay so I wake up and I'm hella sore. Like my thys are killing me. When i roll over in the bed Kenny ain't even there. I just sit up slowly and turn on the TV to Spongebob. That's my mothafuckin nigga. As I continue to watch TV I began to smell something cooking. It reminded me of my mama's cooking, but I just shook it off and continued to watch. Then about 20 minutes later Kenny walks in with a trey of food that contains.....Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Pancakes, and Orange Juice. He at it on my lap and softly kissed me on my cheek and said "Goodmorning babe." I blush a little and replied with "Goodmorning." He gets comfy and cuddle up next to me. I began to eat and I was shocked of how good it was. "Damn bae I ain't know you can cook!!" I started to giggle as he gave me a little stank face. "Girrllllll you ain't know??" he chuckled at the sound of himself. I get done and put the things away then crawl back in the bed. I lay on his chest and could still smell the cologne from last night. "Get up here bae?" he said patting his lap. I giggle and climb on top of him. I could feel him rise a little and started to get off. Then he grabs my wrist. "Where you going ma?" He said instanly. I honestly got a little wet when he said that. I relaxed and layed on his chest while still on top. 20 minutes into the show I feel him start to play with my booty a little and grab it rough while smacking it just to see it jiggle. I giggled and he smiled. I let him continue then I srated to get horny again. I began to kiss his neck softly and he let out a hard breath. I smile and continued. Then I trailed up to his lips. We made out for five minutes then he licked my bottom lip for an intrence. I granted him permission. His tounge and mines twerled around then his phone starts to ring. I rolled on the other side and sat up. "Just answer it." I said to him. He said it was Reggie and that he needed to go to his house. I was fine with that. We exchange a kiss and he leaves. I get up and hop in the shower for an hour and get out. Put my hair in a cute big bun and put on My bleached skinny jeans, white shirt, silver chain, and legend blues. I had to go to the airport to pick up my main bitch Courtney. She was flying into town because, where she lived they were on spring break. I hop in my car and drive off playing "Slow Motion", by Trey Songz. When I pull up to the airpost she was in the lobby waiting on me. I called out "BIG BOOTY!!!", she turned around and rann into my arms. This was my main back in Okland. I was soooo happy to see her. "OMG, bitch I missed you!!!" I said holding her tight. "Awee ma I missed yo short ass too!!!" We laugh and got in the car and went out to Chili's to eat. "Girl do you know any cute boys here?" She asked as we were eating out food. "Girl hell yeah I do. Need me to hook you up boo?" I asked. "HELL YEAH!!" She giggled. I laughed and we paid then left. We spend the whole day shopping and catching up, and by the time we got to my house it's like 12 in the morning so we got some sleep. 

End of POV