Chapter four

The next day after school Melody headed to the park to meet up with some friends. "Hey Melody! Over here!" Her friends called after her. "Coming!" Replied Melody as she started running torwards them. "Hey guys, how are you?" Said Melody. "Great!" Melody's friend Violet replied. Voilet is a very shy girl with blue-ish green eyes, and brown hair with little freckles covering her face. "I'm doing very well! Thanks for asking!" Replied Melody's English friend, Milly. Milly had gorgeous blond hair with brown eyes and was always very adventurous. "That's good! So guys I have something to show you." Melody said as she pulled out the box. "What's tha-" "Just wait!!" Said Melody interrupting Violet. As Melody opened the box with the key, Violet and Milly's face lit up with excitement. "Last week I found this box outside my house and kept it in my room every since. Well just a few days ago, I found out my grandfather died and wanted to give me this key. So anyways I tried unlocking the box with this key and it worked! Inside the box I found this locket and a note from my grandfather saying how the locket is magical. At first I didn't believe it but now... I do! He said to use it for good so I did. I used it to give money to this lady who couldn't afford bread. Incredible right?!" Said Melody very quickly. Violet and Milly looked at each other in a curious sort of way. "SHOW US SHOW US!!" Said the Violet and Milly at the same time. "Ok, ok. But what should we use it for? It has to be good though." Said Melody. "How about that homeless guy? We could give him some new clothes!" Said Milly. "Yeah!!!" Said Melody. Melody picked up the locket, closed her eyes and wished for clean, warm clothes. Melody looked down and saw blue jeans, and a green shirt along with a nice sweeter. The three girls headed towards the man and gave him the clothes. "Why, thank you young lady's! What wonderful people you are." Said the man, smiling at them.