The Nicknames

* (Y/N) P.O.V *

I was getting ready to visit Pumpkin Rabbits & Witch Sheeps Home. Y'know with getting ready fixing my hair and making sure i look presentable. I put on a Cute purple dress on with black nails and purple heels. While that i grabbed my Purse with my phone, Keys & Charger within my Pocket knife to be able to be protect my self. I make sure my door is locked, and i started strolling down the neighborhood to Pumpkins House, honestly good thing he gave me the address. But i wonder so much about him like how old is he, how long has he been in the neighborhood, or what he likes. At that, i then saw their Doorstep and liked their Vintage & Colorful Wallpaper and their flower garden.

I rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door, the door opened, and I saw the Sunny Colored 8- foot tall rabbit. " (Y/N) you came, my Dear. What a surprise" He said slowly.

" Oh hey, Pumpkin! How are you?" I asked him. He shrugged while he still had the Good looking smile.

" Im Excited, and doing really well my Little Rabbit~" He said in a Playful cold tone.
I blushed a bit " Pumpkin i just met you, why are you calling me Pet names?" I asked him and he got uncomfortably close to me and said " mmmm~ why not Carnivorous Raven, Little Bird, White wolf, or... Submissive bunny? " Pumpkin rabbit said in a..purring Tone?