Chapter One: The Movie

Well that night started out normally but it changed possibly my whole future. Jade was a beautiful girl and also my best friends we had known each other for a long time since third grade actually. For the whole time we knew each other we'd always watch movies on Friday night but tonight was special because this was the night both of our parents left to go for a weekend out in the next town over so they could gamble at the casino. Well we were watching the movie in her basement which was like a smaller living room slash home theater. We were snuggled up on the couch with a blanket over us and were watching a bad action movie when she made the comment that she could wrestle better than that.

"Really you think you can" I said sarcastically

"I could beat you big boy" she remarked arrogantly with that she jumped on me and pushed me to the ground before I used my weight and muscle I gained from being in Jrotc to pin her while I straddled her stomach.

"You done little girl?" I asked like a smartass.

"I'm just getting started boy" she replied as I got off and she stood up before pulling up on her top starting to pull it over her head

"WOAH! jade what are you doing"

"Taking this stuff off so you don't get such a good grip on me, maybe you should do the same." She replied in what I thought was a seductive voice.

Maybe I should say that she was downright sexy she had a flat stomach beautiful B cup breasts a young looking pretty face the voice of silk Lucius lips long auburn hair and the sexiest green eyes along with long shapely legs and the best ass I have ever laid eyes on she tied this all together with her skinny jeans and tshirts the removal of those things was a cock hardening sight.

"I would jade just it might make things awkward for you...and me"

"What you think I've never seen a boner before" she smirked "Austin I've seen you naked before so take em off big boy"

With that I slid my shirt over my head showing my muscular chest and began pushing my jeans down my legs showing the large tent in my boxers being caused by my 8inch cock that jade had so expertly teased I looked sheepishly at the ground trying to hide my embarrassment

With that she smiled and we started round two as I got close to pinning her she flipped us and sat on my chest putting all her weight on my ribs

"I think I win Austin" she said happily getting off of me and sitting back on the couch I say next to her and she snuggles up to me again

"Is it like that because of me?" She asked referring to the tent in my lap

"Y-yeah" I stuttered

"Austin...I think I love you" she said quietly

"What jade really?" I sputtered

"Yeah I think about you all the time and just it seems like we'd be great together you and me "

" Jade I feel the same about you..I think we're meant for each other ya know"

"Yeah I know...but just would you be my boyfriend?"

" Of course just I was waiting for you to give me some sort of sign"

"Really! Thank you Austin" she yelped before kissing me on the lips and slipping her tongue into my mouth before sitting in my lap

I broke the kiss and said
"Your welcome jade just I love you"

"I love you to Austin but I have a fun idea" she said seductively while licking her lips

"And what's that hun?"

"Well were both virgins....and we're alone"

"A-are you sure?"

"A hundred percent so, I've wanted this for the longest time I'm on the pill so we don't need to worry about your 'stuff' "

"Okay let's do it then "

With that we stood up and she led me up to her room before closing the door