Prologue

Christine is absolutely stunning.

Her voice easily engulfs the audience, captivating them with each passing second. Standing in the wings, I peer over the shoulders of the other dancers in order to catch a glimpse of the opera singer. She is a much better singer than the previous soprano, Carlotta Giudicelli, who was only loved because she was popular in France.

Christine is so beautiful.

She is what most people would consider an English rose: ridiculously pretty with pale skin and long brown hair in perfect little curls. My fingers travel unconsciously to my dark blonde hair, brushing short strands behind my ear. I feel like a rag doll compared to Christine's lovely physique.

But who knew that Christine could have such a voice? She was a ballet rat, a simple dancer at the Opera Populaire. When a slight backdrop mishap caused Carlotta to quit, Christine was told to sing and she was absolutely splendid. She did so well that she was given Carlotta's part in Hannibal.

I glance upwards and I see the two owners of the Opera Populaire, Monsieur Richard Firmin and Monsieur Gilles André sitting in box five. Wide smiles are splitting their faces into halves as they beam down at their newest soprano. While they smile, I can feel my lips tugging downwards.

Box five should be empty.

It should always be empty.

That's just the way it is. Did they not hear Madame Giry's warnings? She told them that he wants Box five empty for his use.

But of course, they refused to comply.

I have a very bad feeling about this...

 OMG MY FIRST EVER STORY ON WATTPAD!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be a P.O.T.O. Fanfic :)

The video is of Christine singing Think Of Me :))))) and the picture is of our protagonist :)

Please comment and vote guys!