Chapter 2

We were walking in the halls. I had English and health, he had science for two hours. I walked into English class and wished I hadn't looked forward to this. "Mr. Hosh. Welcome" the teacher said. "Pick who you want to sit by." I stayed silent, moving my eyes, looking around. Avoiding her. "Mr. James, he can sit by me." she talked. It was that Brianna girl from earlier, and she pressured me to sit by her. I walked right past her, sitting behind her. On the right was this kid named Burton, the 'most popular and rich' boy. In my left was Alex from earlier. Behind me was a girl named Tae. She had black hair and wears light gloves to cover her wrists. "She talked to you, huh?" Alex whispered. "Yeah. She bratty" I said. "Her brothers way nicer" he said. "Agreed" I said. "You met him?" he asked. "We have math together" I said. The teacher started talking and I drifted off. Into thought.

"Pick your partners for the project" she said. Briannas hand shot up, than after so did Alex's. "Alexander?" the teacher pick him first. "Can me and Milo be partners?" he said. "Usually I don't let boys be partners, but since your my nephew, sure!" she said. "This is why English Is my favorite class" he whispered to me. We worked on it in class then I headed off to health with Alex. Tae was also in that class but showed up 15 minutes late. Tae sat beside me. She talked about random things until I recognized one. I asked about it and we talked for the whole class. Off to lunch, where me and Alex will meet Luke.