The quincenera

HII I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!and if u do ill make more :)

Enjoy!!

---------------------

Years ago, there was woman who was unable to have any children. Her and her husband forever thought their family would be incomplete, until one day the gods from the heavens brought down for them a beautiful baby girl which they named Y/n.

Y/n was brought to them in the Woods by a forest spirit, the only thing that was with them when the Spirits brought her to them was a small pendant wrapped around her neck with a symbol of a flower.

"Do you see this Diego? The gods themselves has blessed us with the most beautiful baby I've ever seen." Maria the soon-to-be future mother a y/n started tearing up.

" Maria, this isn't just any baby. You see this pendant? She's a goddess, not only did they send us a baby. They sent us someone who could protect the village"

Maria looked at the pendant wrapped around her neck, without saying any words, they hugged her close. This was their future, she was their world now.

But little did anyone know, that baby was going to be one of the most powerful goddesses on the land. To help fight against Danger, and too soon fall in love.

"Maria.. this is a new beginning for everyone. We are finally at peace, and our people are finally safe."
-------

15 years later, Y/n's POV:

-------

While rising up for my bed yawning, flowers bloomed around me. Getting up I slid on my slippers, and gently brush along the brim of my window using my powers to make flowers grow along it.

"Good morning my blossoms! I wonder what's for breakfast today" there are was talking to flower buds again.

"I really need friends-" I sighed and carry it on my day like it was no other, opening the windows of the Kingdom and surrounding the rim with a flowery Décor using my powers. You see being the goddess of nature has its perks, my power is that I can grow anything from just a touch of the item or just being near it works too. Another one of my Powers is that I can talk to animals, which in my taste isn't really useful since I'm allergic to a lot of them. I can do other things I just never figured out how.

Besides my animal talking and flower blooming powers, I'm also the princess of a beautiful city called Rumba! Anyways lets get back to the story.

I opened my balcony windowed-door to the smell of fresh flowers in the air, to some that maybe a magical moment but for me it ended up being a normal thing like no other. "Goodmorning Y/n!" I could hear the village people say.

"Morning Y/N" My people noticed I was peaking from the balcony and decided to say morning to me, "Goodmorning everyone!" I smiled as I formed flowers in my hand and blew them down to the people. I watched as kids reached to grab the petals and roses, once petals touched it vanished leaving a shiny f/c excess.

"Y/n! Could you put roses on this dress for me!"

Oh my it already began-

"Oh Y/n! Could you use your vines to get all my sheep in its fence"

Just keep a still smile..

"Y/n could yo-"

My mother shut the balcony door before I snapped at the people down below, "If you are not ready for the barbarians, then DONT open the balcony door." She tried to keep a straight face but just ended up staring me down and smiling. She then walked up to me and cupped her hands around my face.