The loss.

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED. I might update the book again tomorrow:)
------

".... We need the other kingdoms. This could have been solved with more diplomacy." I overheard Maya's mother say. "Diplomacy? You want... Lord Mictland... to sacrifice Maya?" Me and Maya gasped over hearing that.

"Maya this is dangerous," I whispered to her.

"It's all alright! My brothers got the rope I won't fal-" The rope then came falling toward her, causing her to fall as well. Before she got to the ground I grabbed it holding her down. "Thank you Nina!" She whispered with a smile.

"You should have told Maya the truth years ago." The queen looked away from her husband with shame in her eyes. I looked over to see a butterfly land on my nose, oh god no please don't sneeze! "ACHOO" I sneezed letting go of the rope causing Maya to fall down on the balcony.

"AUGH-"
"ow."
"I-I- Don't think my arm is healed yet". I flinched when she fell, knowing for obvious reasons there's no way this could go well. Before I could say anything to her, Maya played it off as if she didn't even get hurt.

"THANK YOU HELPFUL STRANGER!" She shouted up at me. Confused I looked down at Maya from the window, a bit worried of what might happen.

Maya nervously giggled, The Queen of Teca had a worried look on her face.

"Why would you so such a foolish thing!" Her mom wined.
"I overheard everything." The king then sighed as Maya's 'mama' walked forward to her.

"This isnt easy to discuss." Her mom walked over to her, " Well papaca said by the way Maya God's do walk upon us! Y/n is the freaking GOD of NATURE! OH AND I cheat on your mother with one of the gods! And then BOOOM you were born." Maya crossed her arms, obviously pissed.

"Mija-" "Don't Mija me." She stopped her dad dead in his tracks, I felt horrible just sitting here and listening as the family went back-and-forth in an argument, part of it felt like it was my fault for even being around.

"You could've told me my birth mother is Lady Micte." Maya said, that name. It rang a bell. Almost as if I've heard it before.

Before clear any more of the family's argument I quickly scanned the room for an exit. I didn't take too long to find the window I could break.

I took a step back and ran forward at the window causing it the smash into pieces, while in mid air I quickly use my powers to grow A vine on the wall to where I can reach it and grab it. Dangling off the vine a slowly escalated down to the ground.

" Thank you for your service Hermosa ." I gently placed my forhead along with my hand against the vine As it crumbled up and died.

Before I ran out of the village I could hear Maya scream my name along with her 3 brothers, She looked down at me at the kingdom's balcony, calling my name over and over again as I ran to the forest.

"I gotta get home and tell mama." I felt like hours I was running in that forest until, eventually I got tired and laid against a tree.

I was still really tired, flowers bloomed around me as I slowly fell asleep on the ground which became my flower bed.

--------

As I woke up I could hear a chanting, it was the Teca warriors. Rising up from my sleep the warriors stopped at looked at me, it was almost as if they were doing this for days.

"Princesa!" Sheild said. "Hermosa!" Dagger said. "Goddess!" Lance said. All in a low tone.

I looked at them, after my eyes adjusting to see almost a whole army I jumped up shocked. Causing a vine from the tree to pull me up to safety. Before I could say a word I was stopped by the King.