one.

Shawn POV:

"Let's watch another episode! I can't get enough of this series", I say. Brian looks at me with a confused look. "Shawn, man, are you crazy? It's litterly 5 am, we should sleep, idiot." I grab a pillow laughing at him, I throw it against his head. "Dude, why you gotta be such a dick?", he jokes. He's bringing back that one video of me. "Funny", I say. "But really, we should sleep. You have rehearsels today", he remembers me. Oh yes, fuck, rehearsels. I forgot about that, oops. "You're right, give me back my pillow." He throws the pillow at me and I lay down in bed.  "Goodnight", we both say. I try to sleep, but I can't get her out of my head. This crazy situation has been going on forever, well, it feels like that. Brian starts snoring. Damn, he's actually tired, isn't he? After some time thinking about her, I fall asleep.

I wake up. I feel so tired. Not that I'm confused though. I put on my white tshirt and my black jeans. I go downstaires and I grab some cornflakes. Not even 10 minutes later Brian comes down. "Good morning", he says. I nod to him. "You look down, you good?", he asks. I shake yes with my head. "Just a bit tired." Brian sits down next to me. "Are you sure that's everything?", he questioned. I just nod. I know I'm lying, I'm still thinking of her. I have big rehearsels today so I should stay focused on that. We both eat our breakfast without saying a word. It's not awkward though, we're just tired after watching a show the whole night, lol. I grab my stuff and I wave him goodbye. "Good luck on your rehearsels!", I hear him say before I leave the house.

I go to the studio and I try to smile a bit. I put on the radio and I can feel the vibes already. A Charlie Puth song starts playing and the sun starts shining a little bit more. That clears my mind. I won't think about her too much today, I tell myself. I know I should tell Brian about what's going on.. But it's too soon. I will tell him, just not yet.

Once I arrive at the studio I see Mikey. I smile at him and I give him a "bro-hug." It's good to see him. "Are we ready for our last rehearsel before the VMAs?", he asks in excitement. "Yeah!", I scream. The setlist ain't that long. I'm only going to play 3 songs; Summer Of Love, In My Blood and Treat You Better. I think I'm the most excited for treat you better, the crowd is so loud 9 out of the 10 times. That's also why we're gonna start with treat you better. I sang the whole song imagining it on stage and I get even more excited. In my blood is such a personal song to me, that's also a reason why I love the song. I want it to play live again so bad, and this Saturday it's gonna happen! Summer of love just got released and it's going to be my first live performance of it, I'm looking forward for what the crowd will do! After the rehearsels Mike and I are just relaxing a bit. We're proud of what we've created and we're so ready for the VMAs!

-

Words: 599

Aaaahh the first chapter!!

Don't forget to vote if you like it <33

I'll try to update as soon as possible

- Hayden