C H A P T E R - 2

Rin. Rin. RIN. Rin! Rin! RIN!!

GASP

I always defied my orders.

That's bad, they say, you'll get your self killed.

You overslept again, do that again and it won't be a bucket of water-

I don't care.

I pretended to be tough, and I am tough.

But. Maybe I was a bit too childish or was I too adultish?

Was I childish because I wanted to learn and become a soldier for our kind and pretended to be tough or was I adultish to help my kind and know my limits and try to protect everyone?

I don't understand.

Hey look! It's the strange girl!

Maybe, that was why when I looked at them, I felt that... I felt... pity? Though they may be close to my age, I feel pity since they weren't able to live a free life like my brother before the invasion. I feel pity though we're in a similar situation... Maybe, I was just being mature... Being mature is different from being an adult, right?

Brat!

Thinking about life, we... no... everything was never meant to be free, whether it's being physically chained up or disabled to be mentally weak or unstable. In any condition, we.. if we trade something for freedom, something like our humanity, we aren't us anymore... it isn't us who's free it's just... something else?

I don't understand.

I don't understand.I don't understand.I don't understand.I don't understand.I don't understand.I don't understand.I don't understand—

•·.·''·.·•

"Silence! Now, it is decided that this so called, 'Rin' shall be under the supervision of the scouts."

...

Life is cruel.

I entered this story just because of one wrong choice... What can I change here? It took me years to reach this level, now to start from square one again... I'm exasperated.

...What am I to do?

That phrase... I hate it.

...

[A/n: This is a draft of chapter 2, I'm sorry readers but I'll update this book when I find Inspiration again! Very sorry!]