Beating Wings (Justin Bieber love story) Chap. 1

Beating Wings Chap. 1

Hi Y'all! It's maria here and uh yea so this is my first ever story so please tell me if you like it and if I should keep writing.THIS IS A JUSTIN BIEBER LOVE STORY so please don't read it if you are just gonna talk trash, and I won't only be writing justin bieber storys, hopefully I'll move out of that box and work on more story so I won't always write fanfics. It might have some bad grammer in it from time to time but, I try my best to revise and edited it as much as I can. If you see some mistake don't hesitate to comment about it below, I'll fix it asap. thanks tons for clicking on my story and...Vote and comment! :D

_________________________________ 

Please note that this is rated PG-13, there is a lot of cussing..nuff said. :D

_________________________________

~Justin~

The sun shined down onto my face as I walked to the limo, staring at all the fans that were waving at me and trying to jump the huge railing. It felt like the fencing would tumble over and I quick sped pass the screaming girls.I jumped into the car and my mom and manger followed me.

I looked out of the dark tinted windows and the girl was literally attacking the window...good thing we have insurance…I think. We were heading back to the hotel and I could almost feel the soft pillows on my face, man I am damn tired.

Haven’t had much sleep lately, I sighed of relief escaped my mouth as we approached at the hotel and my mom smiled,

“sick of the fans, eh?” She asked with a smirk on her face.

I nodded and tossed my jacket next to me.

“Oh and Justin, scooter wanted to tell you something…important…” Oh my effing god…    

-Janes-

I watched quietly as my mother’s car pulled up to the school parking lot,

“Good-bye mother.” I said quietly and opened the door, grabbing my bag and jumping out.

I swiftly walked to the school doors without making much of a sound as I heard the other kids begin to talk about me. Sure I looked a little different from everyone, so what?

My hair was an unnatural almost snowy white hair stood out from everyone else with my grey eyes and me being a short girl. I did get complaints from the school and about my hair color and such but, mother fixed it for me. She just said that my father had pure white hair as well and it was passed down from my other older relatives, in which case I somehow got the gene.

I may get comments from people saying I’m a freak, but I’m not. Yes, I did have friends, just not as much as the next girl.

I had Jamie who was a very pretty girl standing at a lean 5’2 with strawberry blonde hair and brown, almost black eyes. Then there was Jesse, she was kind of an emo girl but, a happy one, strange huh? She had dyed her hair black over the summer (she’s a natural blonde) with bright blue eyes. (She’s hates them)

I do love them much like sisters but, they know nothing about me. I keep to myself a lot and do great in school. Nothing happens much here but, that’s the way my family likes it.

I walked to my locker, grabbed my things and slowly walked to first period. All of a sudden, a group of very…fanatic girls swept down the hall, and I could barely make out a boy running away from them. I looked again and the boy looked at me, a smirk formed on my face and I began walking towards them, since my class is this way. I passed the girls and the strange boy and made it to my class, the hallways were already filling up, students trying to get to class in a hurry and I sat down at my desk.The bell rang and students filed in.

~Justin~

I ran almost a mile trying to get away from those girls, god damn these girls are fit. Finally I heard the bell rang and the girls finally gave up and went to class, these girls are crazy, and what about that other girl, the one with that weird white hair… She smirked at me, didn’t she? Does she know who I am?

I thought about all these things as I walked to my first class,World History. I opened the door and was greeted my gasp and squeals.

“Welcome, Mr. Bieber to Hallows High school.” The teacher announced. I smiled and nodded, this was going to be a good day, hopefully.

He pointed to a desk next to…the white hair girl chick and I sat down, with a giant grin as big as a rainbow on my face.

“Hello.” I said with a smirk, she took one look at me and scoffed, what the hell?!

“What’s your problem?” I demanded.

“It’s nothing, she does that to everyone, and she’s a freak.” A pretty blonde said from in front of me.

“At least I’m not a blow up doll.” The white haired girl shot back. I heard the blonde gasp and I laughed on the inside, I like this girl.

“Well anyways Justin, I’m Paige.” The blonde girl said. I nodded and stared at the white haired girl, waiting for her to tell me her name.

“Go fuck yourself.”She shot at me while looking up at the board as Mr. Shetter read from the textbook. I glared at her but, felt like I wanted her. I don’t know why but, I just felt different know.

I looked her up and down and saw she was wearing a white shirt. The back was kind of see through and I saw two tattoos. Well, they were a pair of wings really, just then the bell rang and the girl got up, walking away.

I caught up with her and she let out an annoyed sigh.

“What now, don’t you want to go talk to Mrs. Blow-up doll?” She snarled.

“I just wanted to ask about your tattoo, don’t you think you’re a little young for those?” I questioned.

“It’s none of your freaking business man whore.” She snapped and hurried away. What did I just do…?