Introduction

Now I would like to take a moment to present the book to you in more detail, I want you to know exactly what you are going to find in this book so that you do not get strange ideas and then leave disappointed.  I want you to know exactly what you are going to find and decide to read it having knowledge of it.

This book does not:

- It is not a book on how to make money and be a billionaire.  It is a book about how to get away from poverty and stop being a prisoner of capitalism.

- It is not a self-help book to help you be better.  It is a book with separate but at the same time linked advice that in most cases you can use in your life, all with a single purpose, freedom.

- This book is not about the beautiful story of a billionaire.  This book is about real advice and values ​​that true billionaires, or non-billionaires, simply people with more money than the rest, have and apply in their lives to become who they are.

- This book is not an aid to create your business.  It is an aid to help your business idea grow.  (If you don't know what I'm talking about, keep reading and you'll see)

- This book is not about economics.  I'm not going to put you to study economics or the three sectors of it.  I am simply going to teach you tips that even if you are young, they will serve you in the future.  Not only for your business and making money, which is very good, but to improve your relationships with people.

That said, I don't expect by any means that you have even the slightest idea of ​​what you are going to find in this book.  But yes what not.  From my point of view these are tips and values ​​applicable to everyone, but if it is not what you are looking for, you are free to go.  I will not be the one to reduce your freedom.  At the end of the day, this book is about that, achieving freedom.

Found any error? Please make me know on my Twitter md. Link in profile.