Chapter 11

Third person pov:

          Hinata ended up with Kenma, Kindaichi, Semi, Shirabu and Kunimi. The others became sad because they didnt get to be with their dear sweat tangerine. After all the sulking, the coaches yelled at the players to practice against each other. Hinata's team was against Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Yaku, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi (weird group right?). Well of course, Kuroo's team won the match and leaving sulking Hinata who was declaring for a revenge match.

Kuroo pov:

       Chibbi-chan sure is adorable when he is sulking.

Bokuto pov:

        HEY HEY HEY MY DICIPLE IS GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.

Akaashi pov:

         Hinata your still adorable as always.

Tsukishima pov:

         Tsk, stupid shrimp....

Yamaguchi pov:

        Hinata, you make my heart beat so fast...

Hinata pov:

       Why are they red?? Now that i think of it, they look awfully famillier. They look like the kids i used to babysit back then. Wait, they have the same names as them.... their smile is the same too....could it be!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update people. I finally finished this school year and i am probably able to update more. 

Stay safe and healthy. I will see you guys at the next chapter. Sorry for short chapter btw.