Mysteries open one by one.........

Swamiji and another person is hell shock that to see their happiness are coming back to them.

Swamiji is going to their direction and he is hugged them directly..

Swamiji: Jai and Dhanya , you are back.. I am very happy that you are fight against your faiths.

Shivaay and Anjali are totally confess that why guruji is taking about ?

They are totally silent . Swamiji is understood that they are not knowing anything about their past life. Shivaay and Anjali are getting blessings from guruji.

Shivaay: What happened to guruji? You are misunderstanding us. We are not Dh....

Anjali: Shiva... I want to know about jai and Dhanya. But I heared this persons are died in a mysterious condition.

Guruji : Dhanya, you are rem...

Some people are coming to their direction and they are standing infornt of them. Shivaay and Anjali are totally confess to see them.

Shivaay: Guruji , who are these persons and what are they doing here?

Anjali: I don't want to meet them . Guruji we are going to home. Soon or later. We are come back to here.

Shivaay: Why are you still scared like this? Today we have guruji with us. So don't be scare . I am here with you. You will safe on my hand.

Anjali is nod head with blank face.

Guruji: Shiva.. you can go now. Now you can go to house...

Shivaay is nod and Take Anjali 's hand with him. Oberais are shocks like hell. They are happy . But Shivaay and Anjali are coming to their car.

Shivaay : Anu , come fast we can go to Raizada mansion

Anjali: Shiva... I want to purchase some saree for my didi. So we can move Anjali Silk and Saree....

Shivaay : Ok ...

Guruji: Dhanya Jai , You go fast as possible ..

Shivaay is entered the driving seat. Anjali is sitting beside of him. They were went away from there.

Oberais are coming to the direction of Guruji.

Tej: They are like our Dhanya and Jai...

Guruji: You Oberais , you have no qualifications for meeting them. Because they're going to punish you.

Guruji is smiling at them..

Annika: For what ? Baba ...

Guruji: You know that your daughter and her husband 's murders are your husband and his brothers. You know that your husband was believed that surname is mentioned like huge thing. When Dhanya was loved jai . They were love birds. First Kaushal family is big family like you . But Oberai's why are you destroy the family of jai . He is went to depression . Dhanya was always support jai. He get an accident . Jai was became a disable person who can't walk properly. But they are loving each other. But their wedding day, shivaay Singh Oberai and Omkara Singh Oberai and Rudra Singh Oberai were kill them. After 15 years back , they are rebirth in the World. Now they are happy.

Annika is getting guilty for believe her husband and devars. Now she is lost her daughter .

Guruji is continuing : Priyanka Singh Oberai and Ranveer Singh Rathore . He was brother of Bhavya , wife of Rudra Singh Oberai. But how can you Bhavya your are a sister of Ranveer? Was he a step brother?

Bhavya :(crying ) No .... Ranveer , he is my elder brother. But he was loved princess very much. He supported her with any matter.

Guruji: Priyanka and Ranveer were killed in that day. But why?

Tej: Why ?

Guruji: Only these three brothers are known the answers...

Shivaay Singh Oberai and other his brother are still standing like rock..

Annika: Why are killed my daughter ?

Gauri: I think that you are not believing that thing surname...?

Annika: I want to talk to you ? Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberai....

Shivaay get a slap from his anu... Omkara and Rudra are Still standing like rock..

Guruji: I have a great doubt on you. Dhanya was the own daughter of Shivaay Singh Oberai and Annika Shivaay Singh Oberai..?

Annika is getting another shock from him. She is not that she has own daughter .

Continue
Annika , Gauri and Bhavya meet with Raizada family.....

Khushi is warns some one to see her princess...

Meet with Arnav and Khushi along with....