Chapter 1

It was another normal day well I say normal because being in the mafia is anything but normal, my fiance Vincenzo Cassano is also part of the mafia, were in different groups but because of our relationship they get along. Vincnzo Cassano the rich hot lawyer, the man who saved my from near death after that I had truly fallen in love with him. Although he's quite secretive he still finds time to share with me.

"Do we really have to get up" I groaned turning to face the wall

"No lets just stay here a while longer" Vincenzo said cuddling me 

It was nice how he always gave me some of his free time when he could be working or doing other things.

"Baby where are you going" I moaned since vincnzo had left the bed to go look out the window, he was the type of guy that admires nature and sunsets or sunrises.

-After getting out of the shower-

"My my well you look splendid today, is it a special occasion " I said sliding my hands round his waist.

"No just a normal day. Why do you want to go out somewhere" He said returning the hug

After we had gotten ready for the day we left. My arm locked in vincenzo's we made our way down to the car waiting for us, I got in on one side he got in on the other.

"To Emilio's house" said vincenzo in quite a sexy voice. The driver agreed and we made our way to his house. The streets of Italy were truly beautiful there was nice scenery nice restaurants nice food.

"What are you looking at" I yawned looking down at his tablet screen

"Just some work documents" He said to me whilst rubbing my head

" Ok" I said leaning into his hand

"Why are you all so amazed at some plane watering the field" I said staring back down at my phone

"Because baby somethings about to happen" Vincenzo whispered into my ear just close enough that his lips were brushing my ear. To be honest the close contact kinda turned me on. 

We got to the front gate of the house and the driver is asked why he came and nodded his head to the backseat of the car. The gate is opened and we are allowed in. The exterior of the house is wonderful as is the inside. We get out of the car and walk up what feels like a million steps, I've never had that good a stamina but when it comes to being in bed i have the stamina of an Olympic runner, once we get to the top of the stairs we are greeted by Emilio, to be honest i thought he would be handsome but he's just down right ugly.

"Well where am i going to sit, i don't wanna stand" I pouted then vincenzo gestured towards his lap and I sat happily.

"How can you do business even on the day of your bosses funeral "Emilio said with a mouthful of food in his mouth disgusting if you ask me

"This is the last offer from my boss, Fabio" Vincenzo said showing the tablet that i had asked about in the car to Emilio

"An offer from his grave? Not interested" he said not even taking a second to look. "You can take it and leave" he continued 

Vincenzo pulled back the tablet and said "Killing union president Carlo to take over the vineyard and the union. Was a mistake on your part". "He was like, a brother to fabio" Vincenzo finished. I kinda felt bad for the man

"Whatever the offer is i wont be accepting it" Emilio said before digging back into his pasta.

"Does it sound like an offer to you?" Vincenzo said in a deep husky voice, sexy if you ask me. Emilio stopped eating in shock