Chapter 1

An earth-like planet is shown rotated in deep space. A shattered moon orbiting around it.

Onto the surface of the planet stood a small woodland town, buring, and in that town was a small ten year old boy wandering around. The boy was blonde with vibrant blue eyes and a black bunny hoodie, torn and muddy. This boy was Jaune Miles Arc.

Jaune was frantically searching for his family as he lost them when the Grimm attacked their town. His clothes were dirty and torn, his breath raggedy and shallow. 

"Mom! Dad! Uncle Jason! Anybody!" The boy cried out. Fear gripped him when he didn't get a response. His eyes gazed around the burning town, tears flowed down his face. He shuffled forward, his legs buckling underneath him causing him to fall down. 

He whimpered in slight pain as his tears became more rampant. However, he stopped crying when he felt something coming behind him. A furious growl filled his ears as he stood there in fear.

The beast behind him was all black with bony protrusions and red markings. Wolf-like in its appearance. Its eyes are blood red, glowing. It bared its fangs as saliva dripped down.
Jaune could only do one thing in this situation: run. The boy bolted away from the Grimm, running towards the nearest intact building. The beast swiped its claws at the boy, barely missing his hoodie. 

Jaune then ran into a shop and shut the door behind him. However, this did nothing as the Grimm smashed through the window. It snarled as it lunged at the boy ready to take a bite out of him. Jaune quickly opened the door, got out and shut the door again. Fangs breached through the wood terrifying the young boy. Jaune ran towards an alley across the street but was cut off as another Grimm came from the alley. He turned around only for the Grimm he juked to be behind him. He turned to his left only to see another Grimm there. Luckily the street in front of him was empty and he sprinted towards the town square.

The Grimm gave chase to the boy, with the intent to kill him.

Jaune continued to run forward even as he grew tired. Once he got to the town square, he ended up tripping on a sharp rock. Jaune fell down once more and looked down to see a big cut on his shin. Jaune got up and limped forward to the fountain. Not even a couple of inches away from the fountain, Jaune fell down once again. The blonde turned around and crawled backwards as his back hit the fountain's edge.
The three Grimm began to corner him. Snarling at the boy, they flexed their claws ready to maul him to death.
Jaune braced himself for the finishing blow, however he noticed that they stopped and that they were looking up at the sky. He did the same and saw a flaming asteroid falling towards him. 
Jaune's eyes widened as he got up and did his best to get away. The Grimm did the same thing.

The asteroid crashed into a hotel, causing the building to explode. Jaune fell down again by the force of the blast, hitting his head hard on the ground. A few seconds later, Jaune got up to reveal a cut on his forehead. Blood dripped down his face, obscuring sight in his left eye. The boy groaned as he tried his best to get to safety but the Grimm quickly surrounded. Jaune unintentionally went back to the destroyed hotel, but he didn't notice as fear and panic consumed him.

A Beowulf lunged at the boy, who flinched at the action, only to get blasted into atoms by a blaster bolt. The other Grimm were taken back before other blaster bolts quickly took out a couple more of them. This causes the other Grimm to flee for their own survival.

Jaune turned around and saw a giant shadowy figure emerging from the smoke of the smoldering building. The most predominant feature of the figure that Jaune saw, was his shining blue eyes.

~ 7 years later~

In the streets of Vale four teenage girls were shown exiting a noodle shop. These girls wore red, white, yellow, and black. The one in red had black hair with red tops and an equally red cloak. The one in white wore a white jacket and skirt. The one in yellow wore a bomber jacket and brown boots. The one in black wore a bow and black leggings. They also wore other stuff that I can't describe. These girls were Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, and Blake Belladonna. The four greatest first year huntresses of Beacon Academy.