chapter :- 3

Chapter :- 3(Recap - the gang got to know that rits is new girlfriend of siddarth nigam.

{ Introduction - ritika bandani:- very badass , rude and arrogant with full of attitude . She is the daughter of richest person in maharashtra has parents but doesn't care about them only meet them or talk them when she needs money . She studies in same college where the sidneet studies . Has crush on sid want him to be hers forever ).

On the morning :-

At the gang side

Vaish in her room :-

Vaish pov - god now it is 8:30 and I am ready but not everyone I think so I have to wake them up and this sid too why he have to make rits only as her girlfriend god I don't understand how long we have to bare her she is a total bitch ( no hate guys plz bare me ) .  Now I think I should go and wake them up .

She went to everyone's room and walked them up . Everyone waken and freshened up . And gathered at dining table . Meanwhile vaish made for everyone.

Vaish - good morning guys

Gang ( except rits ) - good morning

Vaish - come everyone let's have breakfast

( everyone nodded)

While eating the breakfast:-

Rits - sid baby ur looking  fucking hot .

sid - thanks rits ur also looking good ( in mind :- ur also looking good like a bitch ) .

Like that everyone finished there breakfast.

And everyone went to the college in their respective cars .

At other side -

Bav woke up first and got ready and went to gym to call avu .

Bav - Abu come we are getting late.  You go and freshen up meanwhile I will make breakfast.

In the gym :-

Bav - Avu come we are getting late.  You can go and freshen up . I will make breakfast

Avu - ok ( with that she went and bav went to kitchen) .

After 10 minutes :-

Avu pov - today I worked up at 4:00 am because of stupid nightmares . So I changed into gym outfits and went to gym and I dont know how the time passed and after few hours bav came and told me to get ready as we are getting late for the college.  So I quickly went and freshened up and I went down to the dining table.

. AVU POV ENDS .

Bav pov - I was making pancakes as breakfast for avu and me and suddenly avu came from no where

So that's for today guys bye guys love you all ❤😘