Amber

One stormy day a baby princess was born. Her mother had called her Amber because of wonderful amber coloured hair. All of the criminals was sure that the hair must be worth something! 

17 years later, it was summer! Amber was bored of being cooped up in magnificent castle and wanted to be normal like the rest of the girls that walked past the castle. That night she left the castle and ran to a near by hotel.

A few days later, Ambers mum and step dad were calling the police and sending search parties out to look for their special daughter. They were worried sick! It was an old lady that had found amber in the first place but a younger man stole Amber and took her back to the castle to claim the money. You see the young man was selfish and wanted the reward to himself even though he was a billionaire. The young man was in fact prince charming but he wasnt very charming.

Prince Charming ha Glossy blonde hair but his face was absloutly covered in spots because he was in fact 18 years old and Charmings real name was Charlie! As Charming was striding out of the black metal gates he realized that he made a big mistake and he ran back into the sky blue castle as fast as legs could go.

The mistake was didnt want to be there because of her evil step dad who was rotten, smelly and totally disgusting! The Prince understood how Amber felt because he had the same person as his father when he was little.

Meanwhile, in the castle, Amber was locked up in her room because of her run away. Amber was SO bored and angry with her mum, step dad and that horrible prince Charming! All Amber had in her room a bed with no sheets on it, a closet with only one dress and a pair of high heels and the thing in her room was her pet rabbit called Sulu. Amber had figured that her step dad got rid of the rest of her stuff so she didnt run awy again.

Whilst Amber was in her room Prince Charming was sneaking past the guards trying to find Amber and rescue her. But as he was trying to unlock the door he saw the kings personal butler walk past which gave him a idea.

Meanwhile, the Queen was begging the King to see her daughter but the King slapped the queen for even metioning her name. You see the King does not care for Amber he doesnt even care about the Queen. He only married the Queen for the money and the power to rule the country/ world.

As soon as the Queen found out it was too late asthe King had a hunch that the Queen had supicions. So he done a runner with at least a million pounds. The Queen of course was SUPER mad  as that was Ambers collage savings how was she supposed to get her qualifications to be a zookeeper/vet. 

Now its time to see what happens to Amber. Charming and Amber get married, Charming gives the reward back to the old lady, The Queen is back on the online dating website, Sulu finds a boyrabbit and they all live happily ever after!

THE END