Chapter 26

"I'm sorry for not being able to keep my promise. But, this is the reality of being a black creature," Ahrin replied leaving him.

He was stunned when he saw her shed tears of blood while reciting the last verse.  He then realized that it was torture for her and even something she could not resist.

"Do not disturb us!"

"Yeji stopped and came to me,"

"No!"

"HWANG YEJI!"

Lee Ahrin could not control her desires and have made Yeji afraid of her. Ahrin never raised her voice to her because of their close relationship. Yeji shed tears again as she couldn't accept the facts and truths that Yeonjun told her. Her heart and faith in Ahrin were fading but she still wanted to keep even just a grain of her faith in Ahrin. She knew that Ahrin was just having a hard time controlling her desires and even tormented.

***

"Lia, I'm sorry. Please take everyone out now. I will take care of the others. We just need some time. Please..." said Inyoung.

"A little time for what? We should get out right now, Oppa-!" said Lia.

"AHH!!!"

"Soobin? Soobin! Where are you?!" she shouted.

"BAAM!!!"

"Haa! Oppa!! Soobin!!! No!!!!" she shouted.

Lia and Inyoung are stunned when they see Soobin being Ahrin's fifth victim.

A/N: (Explanation)

Victim 1: Hwang Inyoung
Victim 2: Lee Chaeryeong
Victim 3: Choi Yeonjun
Victim 4: Hwang Yeji
Victim 5: Choi Soobin

***

"Eonni, stop it!"

"Lia, go now!"

Inyoung restrains Ahrin so that Lia can bring her friends.  Unfortunately, he couldn't hold it for too long.

"AHRIN!!!"

He called to her but was ignored.

***

Over the course of 4 weeks, Ahrin seeks out his prey to fulfil his desires and control his desires at the same time.  Meanwhile, Chaeyoung, Lia, Soobin, Ryujin, Beomgyu, Chaeryeong and Taehyun managed to escape.

In-Room C

"Oppa, are you aware?" Yeji asked as soon as she saw Yeonjun move his hand slightly. "Y-Yeji... What about the other members? You... Are you okay?"  asked him as soon as he regained consciousness. "I'm sure they're in very good condition. I'm okay," she replied. "Why is your skin so pale?"  he asked rubbing her cheek. "Nothing," she replied holding his hand. "You shouldn't cheat on me," he said rubbing her neck.

There were two former red dots clearly on her neck.  It was Lee Ahrin's former sharp bite.  He felt very sad and angry at himself for not being able to be with her when she was in fear.  He pulled her close and hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I promised to be with and protect you but I... Huhh..." he said wrongly. "It's okay..." she said patting his back. "You should stop cheating. I know that your tears are welling up," he said making her cries fall. She hugged him tightly and fell in tears.

For the past 4 weeks, she has always been in fear when she has to fall victim to Ahrin every midnight. She also felt very scared when thinking if he wouldn’t wake up and leave her alone. Inyoung has disappeared from her sight for the past 4 weeks while Kai and Yuna have yet to show up.

Police stopped the investigation at the request of BANGTWICE after they found out the real thing that happened from ITZY and TXT.

In-Room D

"He's conscious. You two are ready?"  Ahrin asked. "Yes, we are ready," replied a man. "Eonni, I'm sorry for having hated Eonni and accused Eonni of bad accusations," said a woman hugging her tightly. "It's okay. Enough, we have to do it at the right time," Ahrin said.

"L-Lee Ahrin, don't..."

"Let's go, you two," Ahrin said.

In-Room C

The door opened displaying Ahrin.  Yeonjun and Yeji are still in a weak state and can't avoid her. Ahrin suddenly ran fast towards them causing them to stutter. Yeji is then pushed by Ahrin to the wall. Ahrin quickly took out the knife and handed it to Yeji.

"What is the thing Eonni is trying to do?" Yeji asked. "Kill me," Ahrin said.  "Yeah, all right... Wait... WHAT!? No! I won't do that!" Yeji shouted. Yeonjun remembered his words to Yeji and quickly ran towards them but was stopped by a man. He hugged Yeonjun from behind so he couldn't move or even see his face.

"I can't change. I have to go so everyone is safe. Kill me, now!" Ahrin said.

"But I-"

"I SAID KILL ME, HWANG YEJI!!!" she shouted.

Yeji tries to escape but...

"Now!" Ahrin shouted.

A woman hugged Yeji from behind and pushed her towards Ahrin.

"NO!!!!" Yeji shouted.

"AAHHH!!!!"

Yeonjun and Yeji sat down while the man and woman who helped Ahrin shed tears of their grief and regret.

"Ahrin, no... You don't have to do that. Ahrin, we can still try..."

"It's all too late. I've made a mistake. I'm sorry I had to leave you even though I promised,"

"Ahrin... Tsk... Tsk..."

"Don't cry... It's all over... No one has to sacrifice anymore... Take them away safely. Tell them that 'I'm sorry' and Inyoung, I will always remember you and love you. I love you and I love you so much. I know that you always know m-my f-feelings... I-I l-love y-you..."

"Ahrin? Ahrin?! Ahrin!!! Tsk... Tsk... I will also always remember you and love you for the rest of my life! I promise you, Lee Ahrin!!!"

Inyoung and Ahrin really love each other.  Inyoung still pours out his love through his emotions, words and actions even though Ahrin has never said the word he wants to hear all this time which is 'I love you'. Ahrin, on the other hand, loves Inyoung very much, she expresses it through the emotions of her words and actions except the words 'I love you' to him.  But, she kept saying it in her heart with a sincere love for him.

"Why is Eonni's blood black...?" the woman asked.

"Vampire blood..." Inyoung replied.

THE END