Day one in a new house

The best thing about having military parents that are really close with their entire unit is growing up with their children. Our parents asked us where we wanted to move, and we agreed on New Jersey. They had a house built, 14 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, 17 teenagers. Fun right, our parents decided who gets what room. What is even more fun is when 5 of us girls are best friends, are total bitches, and complain a lot. Everyone else acts like siblings, very protective of each other. One of my brothers, Emmet, is a football player, Dante and Mattheo is a soccer player, as for me I am a volleyball and soccer player although I do dance, gymnastics, and archery. Keith is in soccer. Chase and Jaxon are in soccer as well and their sister, Mariana, one of my three best friends, is in volleyball with me. Gabriella and charlotte think that they can use a sport to get guys to fuck them more and their brother Ashton he is a soccer guy. Christina is the same as Gabriella and Charlotte, but Elizbeth is a volleyball player like me and Mariana and our best friend. Nicole is also in my squad of best friends and does both volleyball and soccer with me. Her sister Makayla is not that bad as the other three neither is Makenzie Brenden's sister. Both Kenzie and Mak play volleyball with us and are amazing players and Brenden is also a soccer player. Most of the people in my house are soccer players, which I think is funny considering we like to have random soccer matches.

A month before school starts the house is ready to move into and has already has been furnished. After arriving at the airport, we are taken to the house. We were never was what the house looks like nor whose rooms are whose. We did not even know we had cars. Pulling up the house we all flip out. It is a huge two-story house with a basement on the side of a hill with a small barn-like structure in the back. Pool, hot tub, large backyard, a volleyball court, and lots of hammocks along with patio furniture outside, a bar and grill, and two fire pits one on the basement patio and the base level patio stone pathway lined with Irish moss, wooden bench swings, garden arches, and a koi pond. I am told my 3 cats and 3 dogs are at the house already. We got out of the car and here barking from North, Buck, and Ghost. All three of my dogs are Alaskan Malamutes, North is all black with gray eyes, Buck is a huge red and white with brown eyes, and as for Ghost he is pure white with heterochromia one deep brown eye and one piercing blue eye.