Bio

Name:Y/N L/N

Age:2800

Looks:Younger version of Azazel without the Goate

historical figures you are recognised as: Leonardo da vinci, Otto von Bissmark,Tokugawa Ieyasu

Abilities:

Swordsmanship:you picked up the sword during wars of roman empire as a mercenary and later becoming a legionary and faking your death and moving to the north towards scandinavia

Shapeshifting magic (you picked it up when you were becoming famous as Leonardo da vinci,

master of artist: your paintings during your time as davinci

Leadership:you lead armies during sengoku jidai period under oda nobunaga and then united japan to follow his dream of united japan and left to travel around  the world

Backstory: You were born a orphan your mother died at childbirth and your father(Azazel) never knew your mother was pregnant with you and at the beggining of your childhood you strugled for survival but in time you picked up alot of skills.  (BTW you were born before Jezus like 800 BC) Through centuries you fought in wars lead people you were many people a gladiator an artist a general a warrior a knight a king  a leader and many more you traveled the world in search of your father and purpose in life afterwards as you thought what will you do when you find him while during the times when viking floursihed you joined them in raids and even met Odin one time as he suspected you to be related to supernatural as you were supposed to be in vallhala long time ago but because you are related to supernatural he didn't bother with you but he noticed you really resemble someone he knows (A.K.A azazel) .While in your travels around 15th century you met Zeotocius Gremory who offered you help in your search but he wanted to request a painting of his wife from you as you were a well know artist at the time aswell as an engenier and you accepted and he was really delighted to see the painting of his wife Vanellena she even offered you to learn magic from her and you picked up shapeshifting magic where you changed your looks and continued your journey. Gremory's also left you a way to contact them if you ever needed help as you talked with them about your age noticing they are devils but they helped you find out you are a 10 winged fallen angel and they were at 1st afraid but  you noticed that and decided to defuse the situation as you didn't know much of supernatural and they taught you alot of things about factions and all that and as you are a 10 winged fallen angel they kept it a secret between you 3 as you didn't even participate in the fights of both fallen and devils alike and instead focused on your travels around the world and during 21st century you decided to remove your magic and stoped around town of Kuoh and you spent most of you time teaching people art and history for free.While in your travels you decided to visit  gremory's territory  before going to Kuoh and you had a small reuinion and you talked about your travels with them and at the same time mad a portrait of their family with young Rias and you also fell in love with the maid of their house Grayfia  at 1st sight but you were afraid of asking her (also quick note grayfia is not maried to Sirzechs in this story of mine) and you decided to consult Vanelana about matters of love and she was quite suprised as you were really handsome just too shy to ask and she gave you the courage to confess to Grayfia and later you 2 became engaged and started a family and she knows you are a fallen angel with 10 wings at 1st she was scared but Vanelana reassured her that you are not hostile.