Chapter 1 (The Met)

—//Aether's POV//—

- i awoken from my nightly slumber and stand up, upon my bed i stretched and yawned to awaken myself from being tired.

- A abyss mage teleported into my room kneeling onto the ground, "what service do you bring mage?" I say calmly kneeling down to its level.

- "i have valuable information to pass onto you your highness...!" The abyss mage snickers while bowing, "go on..?" I say in a softer tone, "there will be a tevyat mascaraed where all citizens are invited to learn more about the archons and to get to know each other alongside with  change" the abyss mage explains.

- i rub my chin turning away looking outside the window thinking, 'a mascaraed you say...?' I think to myself... "so..what will i be wearing?.."i say turning to the abyss mage which was stood up already.

- the abyss mage bows back down, "please...rise mage you dont have to be so royal all the time around me! You can treat me as a friend!" I smile at the abyss mage as he rises from its place and laughs a little.

- the abyss mage claps his gentle hands and 5 normal abyss mages come in holding magnificent outfits, i admire them as my eyes shine.

- dress 1: a blue no sleeved short dress with a see through dress coming out the back to the ground and a white tinted blue belt, with bits of string coming out of it. It had black leggings along side it was these crystals that go around your neck they were abyss blue.

- dress 2: a black original dress with cuts on the side that would show my skin, the belt was made of blue crystals and the sleeves were short but puffy

- dress 3: blue and white dress with a white shirt and blue pants, it had a dress coming from the back and a massive bow tied to it.

- dress 4: a normal suit with crystals on the sleeves and shoulders, very classic.

- i thought about the choices, the first dress was standing out it was gorgeous..!, "i would like the blue dress!" I squealed as the abyss mages nod and the 3 leave leaving the planner and the one holding the dress here.

- the abyss mage put down the dress on the king sized bed and sat beside it, the other abyss mage got out some masks and showed them to me.

- mask 1: blue mask with purple crystals around it

- mask 2: black mask with blue crystals around it

- i took the second mask off the mages hand and put it on spinning and laughing, "wont this be quite a splendid party..~" i chuckle devilishly..

- it was already the afternoon, 'jesus have i really took that long the get ready??..i better get ready now!' I clap my hands and 2 abyss mages come in.

- "what may we help you with your majesty?" Electro mage asks as i smile, "may you give me your time to get me ready?" I say formally as they all nod grabbing the dress.

- once i put on the dress i sat in-front of a mirror and the mages put my hair into a flowery messy bun with hair sticking out at the back and some at the front.

- another abyss mage came infront of me and started to do some make up on my face, he put a tint of blush and dark eyeshadow finishing the look with eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.

- at the end i put on my mask and i looked stunning i twirled and smiled, "this is amazing! I look amazing! Thank you guys~!" I bow to them as they all say "no problem" and leave.

- about half an hour later i leave the place since in 5 minutes the mascaraed starts and i didn't want to be late otherwise that would be suspicious..

- once i made it i saw a lot of people like a lot, all from different nations! It looked glorious even though i hate all of them...i stood at the back and 5 minutes later the lights turned on and we could see dozens of food and a dance floor with a dj everything..

- everyone was spreading out i was leaning against the wall since i didn't want to bring too much attention, i then see a girl in-front of me...it was my sister..."brother what are you doing here...?!" She asks in shock

-as i put a finger on her mouth, "now..sweetie~! I know i shouldn't be here but i want to have fun as-well don't you know?" I smile at her as she smiles at me pulling me to the centre where the dance began...i was not ready...what did i get myself into..

- me and my sister was dancing everyone was staring at us, the music...i recognised the music it was the music where you need to switch between another dance pair.

- i wonder who i will get muddled up with...please dont be someone i do know..

—//Xiao's POV//—

- i never wished to be here...i didn't want to be here...i was in the middle dancing with ganyu, we were about to switch dancing pairs, 'who will i be with..hope its with the traveller at-least..' i think to myself.

- it was time to swap and we all switched and i got paired with this male, he looked young he had long blonde hair and a abyss looking like dress...i could not see his face properly so it was hard for me to see if he is looking at me or to the side.

- "good evening..." the male spoke quietly as i sighed and looked back at him, "good evening to you too sir.." i say not giving him an emotion.

- "the names eather, you may know my as lumine's brother..." he looks me dead in the eye as i gulp...he does sound intimidating..."lumine's brother.." i mumble softly sweating.

- "now now..we dont want to look stupid in front of everyone do we now..?" Aether says smiling, i didnt know what to say so i stayed silent the whole entire time not looking at him one second.