BROKEN GLASS (heart)

JUST FEW YEARS AFTER MY HEART GOT BROKEN, I NEVER THOUGHT OF SOMETHING BESIDE BEEN ALONE.

just when I thought the worse has ended ,it was a begin of my happy alone time. A knock on my door as I thought I was time for me to take a break for all up and downs from work .it was my ex girlfriend who I happened to thought she over with me. Only to say "hi"to her she just take me down with a kiss like I left million years ago.

I was shocked ,I then asked whats this about. She answered (while she was undressing her self) I am making up to you for last like because I was a fool to let the only man who really loved me go.
It was so surprising as I would even ask myself what wrong with her.
Her last words visited my thoughts ,I was just watching her .after a moment she done undressing she went straight to the shower and she said to me that I had to prepare for a wild something long special.
still i was so surprise and shocked (my thoughts was busy been deflected by her last words she said to me).

When I remember I didn't realise that was I the one who is desperate or maybe her ,I could not think straight by the thought that I was having a woman in my bedroom .I decided to kill thoughts and remembering her words really was a hurting. Minutes after she came back I was just sitting down (she came with nothing on).she asked if something is wrong ,I answered and I said nothing is wrong just that after few years you walk out of my life as I am nothing now this.I couldnt stand it so I had to let you go have the live u were having and leave my life for good (its what I told her after I cried). The painful part was that she was speak about she would change, but change was everyday words she never did so I had to let her go.

Then she left that day but I have a regret why would I be so heartless,( I answered myself and I said somethings are worth it to let go for a better start without then).I wanted my life to be a new start whereby I have nothing to worry about.
Was it worth it?
Was been alone do really seems as a better idea?

Maybe its a way of finding my true self as they say ,the only way to discover is to explore, experience, learn and do.

Sometimes I thought love can be made ,but how as it was easy I would have build it.I the realise that only way to do that was having one truthful person.
As they are ways which are four to discover then once u thought u done the born another four ways and the born another four ,so they made twelve ways but one to take.
All ways meanders just not sure which one to take and which one was to discover your destiny.

A wise man once told me, me that we people we just live a falling river. While we falling we need a dam where we can settle and moment we find an empty dam we fill it and settle.if a dam it full we take another path to find an empty dam to settle.

I was time I take a journey to discover the truth . Maybe I will never understand what challenge do Love have.

(Sitting all alone)
"My life its a mess and the best way is to try to get on my feet back .
You sometimes you find yourself get trapped by your past and it bad as you may trust again where by nothing really do make you change anything as whatever is happening feels same. I need to let go of my past even they say it takes time to heal a broken heart. It better it become a scar so I could know as you can never say you know something if you never give it a try and fell .
Experience its a killer punch of life as never live something with experience ,so my self I just live it with what tomorrow has got for me where by I live with what tomorrow has got for me.sometimes a sense of victory its when you fall and wake up again to give it a try in a new way.
I was had the feeling that it will take time to heal but it was time I gave it a try.I was to accept my passed as my tomorrow to shine and find where the true exist.
seasons comes and seasons goes I wish they all could be the same but who am I to change nature and time.
Whereby one would be warm,cold and mild .It was so extonary as the changes were great.
"I thanks the lords as he has saved me"

A journey I took all my life was it worth it
I believe that it was worth it indeed just that life is life.
It have its up and down and morely its challenges.
I 'v run all miles but never to quite tomorrow nor today.
If I was on my left life would you think I would give up and die sad, I may not be too proud about my past life but was time to accept.
it might not be as I wish but why can't I made it one thing which was it worth it.
"They same it will never be the same but its worth it to make it best and happiest moment ever.
It was time I find it all the pieces of my broken glass and try to but them all together. I wish it's result would be worth while to contain the smile I deserve.
But do really things exist that nothing last forever or it meant another thing not Love.I sometimes is hard to understand this things but what do we have as its love and lust, so what really do we people have between the two.

Was I really going to take this journey again ,the answer was "yes" its time I take covanent as it feels as good thing.

My journey start here .............
.....
It feels as it is a journey which was so scary ,but sitting and think a good thing will come nothing would come.

My journey start now
"Its what I told myself.

It wont matter whether I fall , i will rise and rise till I find my true way in those twelve ways .
It won't matter how many times I fall I will wake up and take another lap.

"It was a way I took to run every lap with a heart of believe and faith onto it, believing it would never be the same but wishing it will be my moment.

A journey I took...