Assistant

Prior to this I already knew the president, I mean I am the president's assistant. I'm the most trusted person for this job. I woke up at 5:30 and put on my basic suit, my favorite shoes and did my hair. After that, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. On my way to the White House I stopped by a little coffee shop and bought myself coffee (or tea if you don't like coffee ig 👀).
      I had made it to the White House and was immediately greeted by a stack of paper work needed to be delivered to Mr. Kennedy. I made my way to his office, my shoes clacking on the floor as I do so. I immediately run into someone trying to get another message passed on to the president, I write it down on a note pad that I have propped to my thigh currently. I've done this so many times it's my specialty almost.
      I make it to the Oval Office and knock on the door before coming in.
"Hello and good morning!!" I tell him.
"Good morning L/N." He says obviously tired.
"Up late again?" I question.
"You know me too well." He laughed.
"Well that's what I'm here for" I reply before dropping the papers off on his desk.
As I'm walking out he stops me.
"Hey, L/N what do you think about going to dinner with me, say 8:00 pm?"
I was caught off guard and simply answered,
"I would love that!" I walked out in a hurried manner.
      What was I thinking, what would everyone else think. I'm sure he didn't mean it like that though. I hope.
————————————————————————
A/N: Im sure you hate short chapters, i do too but too bad. Im un-creative. Anyways wish you a lovely day!! Or night!! 😘