Back together

Alexa's POV

It was the end of school which meant I had to go to the gym and see Ross,i don't know how to feel I mean I do miss him but he cheated on me.

I put my things away,got my bag and went to the gym.I got there and I saw Ross sitting against the wall on his phone "ok what do you want?" I asked,i don't know where it came from but I had attitude "well I just wanted to talk to you about what you saw yesterday,it wasn't what you think it was" he said "ok you have 3 minutes to explain" I said "well I was waiting at your locker for you then Paige came up and told me that I should be with her,then she pinned me to the locker and started kissing me.Please you have to believe me,i can't live without you,you mean so much to me,i wouldn't cheat on you,i love you so much" he said,that made me tear up I jumped into his arms and gave him a huge hug "I believe you,and I love you too" I said.

We were at my house alone,my mum was at work so it was just me and Ross,we were making out I missed it,he broke the kiss "oh by the you look so hot" he said breathless "thanks,i changed my self for you" I said,he say next to me on the bed "why would you change yourself for me?" He asked "well I'm not pretty,I'm not skinny and I'm not a bad girl like you want,so I changed" I said "you don't need to change for me,you are perfect the way you are,you are the perfect weight,you are beautiful and you don't need to be a bad girl,i love you for who you are" he said,that made me smile

"ok,should I keep this style of clothes or my other style?" I asked him "what ever you want" he said and kissed my cheek "I'll do both styles,some times the bad girl kind of look and sometimes the other look but I'm keeping the hair cause I love it" I said "what ever you want cause you are beautiful no matter what,i love you princess" he said "I love you too baby" I said back and we continued making out.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Yay they are back together,but you never know something could happen😏

Hope you liked it

-Alexandra xoxo❤️