Fist day of school

Sora pov:
Here I am at this new school, not knowing anybody here. I hate being the new student. I walk in and see a bunch of people. They were all hanging out in groups, I don't think I will make many frie- Hey, watch it!" A pink haired girl says. "Oh, s-sorry miss!" I stutter she rolled her eyes and walked off.

I then start walking again only to bump into another girl, please be nice to mee. "Ohh! Are you okay? I'm sorry, let me help you." She says pulling me up "thanks!" I say she smiles "I'm Charli!" I wonder what classes she has. "Umm sir?" She giggled this girl is a bit giggly but she's nice!

"I'm sora! Nice to meet you Charli." She smiles "what c!ass do you have? My first class is A-3" I laugh, "we have the same class!" Her eyes widen, "awesome! You wanna be friends?" She shouts, I smile making a new friend in 10 minutes? Easy! "Yeah sure!" She pulls me somewhere.

"You have to meet my friends! They are all so nice!" She shouts I'm making friends quicker than I can count! "This is Alex" she giggles pointing to the blonde girl with brown eyes "hi!" Alex says smiling warmly. "I'm Zach" a pink haired boy says and shortly after a dark blue haired boy said "I'm drake, we're twins!" I smiled at them.

Okay so far I've learned about Alex, Zach, drake, jade, light, Charli ofc, Luca, and Levi. There is one more but he won't state his name. "Um what's your name?" I ask the red head he doesn't answer. "Oki then" I mumble and Charli giggles "that's jaxx! He is kinda rude to new comers."

Jaxx pov:
Hi I'm jaxx my sister is Alex, Charli of course had to bring a new kid here. Which is annoying. "That's jaxx! He is kinda rude to new comers" Charli giggled. The cyan haired boy walked away saying "well bye!" Charli waved "isn't he nice?" She asked.

I shrug "he's kinda annoying" Levi rolled his eyes "jaxx you barely know him!" I stick my tongue out at him. "Shut up silly goose" I mumble Alex interrupted our argument by suggesting an idea. "Maybe he could bi in our squad!" Alex shouted charlie squeezed in agreement, "okay then" Levi said "no" I muttered

Levi: jaxx you ca-
Me: nope.
Charli: please jaxx ju-
Me: no.
Luca: come on we-
Me: not happening.
Jade: why???
Me: because he's annoying.

I was through with the argument and stopped talking, finally I gave in "fine." Then a bunch of shouts and giggles coming from the girls "with. It's just a new member" I say.

3rd person view:
Blah blah blah sora joined the squad and is moving into thier house. Next chapterrr!