"tell and I'll kill you"

Sora pov:
"move in?!" I repeated. "Yes!" She giggled. Ok I me these people yesterday! And they want me to move in?! "Charli you know I met you yesterday!" I argued. "Fine. Give it some time. Tell us in three weeks, oh yeah it's almost p.e. so don't be weak!" She laughed at her rhyme.

"Bye!" I rolled my eyes "bye Charli" and she skipped away. three weeks have passed. And I decided that they were not trying to kill me, so I might move in, only because I can't afford my apartment anymore. I told Charli and she squealed. After I moved in I had to share a room with- what's his name? "Sora?" Jake? Jack? Jaxx!  With jaxx.

"Sora?" He is rude "SORA!" Jaxx yelled "w-what! Why are you yelling?" I muttered "ugh it's time to record" he walked out the room to another room. We started and apparently some of them don't record like: Zach, drake, and jade. "Hey guys! I'm Alex!" I'm light!" I'm Charliiiiiii!" "I'mmm Luca!" "I'm jaxx!" It went silent.

"Sora" Charli whispered "oh! I'm sore- I mean sora!" They laughed "and I'm Levi" Alex took over the talking now. "And today we are playing Roblox Brookhaven!" We played for 14 minutes making jokes, flirting, and fighting. Mostly redhead and me though( the fighting not flirting) after we ate I looked at the comments.

Comments section:
Deathly_demon: ship~
Calomelo: soraxx~
Mad hatter: soraxx is cute.
Drarry simp: yeah, it's life. Malfoy and potter hated each other and boom drarry! So that means sora + jaxx = soraxx!
End of comments section.
I decided to go for a walk so I put my blue hoodie on and black jeans then I put my phone in my pocket.

Jaxx pov:
Come on! I knew he was annoying and stupid, but is he deaf?! I hate him and then the comments?! Ughhh! My phone rings, "hello?.... Actually dove we need to talk.... We're breaking up.... Because I don't like you like that anymore.... No.... Bye." Ok, so I just broke up with dove. I have to go to my job even though it's 10:30, my friends thing I work in a business.

I'm an assassin/killer as I'm fallowing a boy with a blue hood I pull my gun out "hey!" I yell to him he turns around and his eyes wander down to the gun I was holding. "Fuck" he muttered. He dropped a blue phone and it broke "u-um, who are you?" he asked. I didn't answer, instead I picked up his phone with the gun still pointed at him.

"Hey! That's mine!" He yelled "be quiet" I whispered. He rolls his eyes and I pull down my hood "jack?" He said shocked. Wait- did he just call me jack? "No my name is jaxx. You know me?" He pulled his hood down. Fuck. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! God if Alex finds out I almost killed sora... I would be taken out of the squad. "Listen blue boy. If you tell I will kill you. Understand?" He nodded and ran back to the squad house.

Sora pov:
Im scared! Why? I just got threatened and I could die if I don't be careful. Ok I will not tell and I wont die!

Seven pov:
Hi! I told you I would eventually update! Yayyyy! ~now wait till the next chapter~ oh if I don't update I'm busy with school and I will finish! Just a reminder that I will finish this damn story! Sorry I need to watch my language. Sorry about the bad word guys. Word count: 603