chapter 3

Jin took out his phone and saw the time..

Jin: the time is 7.55 and they have not woken up yet.. I am going to shout at them, you sit in your seat..
Yn: Okey okey!

Jin went upstairs and started shouting
Jin:YAH, YAH, ALL OF YOU IF YOUR NOT IN 5 SECONDS DOWNSTAIR FOR BRECFAST IM GONNA SLAP YOUR ASS..

while Yn who was listening to him from below..
Yn be like 🥱😳😬😅

After 1 minute all came down and sat at their seats..
Yn: Good morning oppas!🙂  yn said with an very big smile!
Rapmon: Good morning!
Suga&Jimin&V: Good morning girl
Hobi: Good morning SUNSHINE!
Jungkook:Good 🥱mor-ning Yn-ahh!
Yn:hahahahah good morning Kookie!!
Jin: Now stop talking, laughing and eat your food before its get cold..
Yn:okey!

~~ Time skip ~~
Yn pov.

It's night now and I went upstair to wear my pajamas..

It was snowing all day

We all gathered together in the living room next to the fireplace because the outside temperature is -5°C..

We talked about things until I asked them something and then Jungkook started yelling at me about some things

Yn: Why are you yelling at me now I didn't do anything  I just asked..
Jungkook: Yes, you didn't do anything but you ask something that we all have talked about that..
Yn: You may have talked about it but I was not with you because If you remember I was in the hospital..
Jungkook:No yn..
Yn:If you don't remember I'm sorry..
Jungkook:Don't talk to me like that..
Yn:and you STOP yelling because and I know how to yell..
Suga: Can you stop talking and think that you are not alone and that we are here too..
Yn: I'm not thinking that I'm alone but..
Suga:Shut up.. you don't have to say anything..
Yn:aha.. yeah I'm sorry for my think to take care of my mental health..
Suga:Go out!
Yn: what, suga you now what are you talking..
Suga: JUST SHUT UP AND GO OUT..
Rapmon: Suga, are you in mind??

A/n pov

suga grabbed yn by the wrist of her hand and pushed her out of the house
Suga: You will come in when you will think and that your not alone..
suga closed the door and yn with tears in her eyes knocked on the door to let her in..

Yn pov

Yn: I'm sorry plz open the door..
Let me in plz..
It's so cold outside and I'm freezing plz let me in..
SUGAAAA.. IM SORRY.. OPPAAA.. OPPA LET ME IN PLZ..

~~ 1 HOUR LATER ~~

Βts sat down to eat, after they finished their food, jin cleared the table while V washed the dishes.. the others went and sat in the living room again and put on a movie to watch.. V finished washing the dishes and went and sat next to others..

Yn pov

I'm not okey I can't feel my fingers I can't feel my feets.. I CANT FELL MY BODY..
Yn: let me in plz SUGA..

A/n pov

After saying Sugas name she fainted..