Your sibling

I shall also tell you whether you're adopted

Aries: Wriothesley (Somehow...adopted. Maybe you're supposed to be the spy above ground and report back to him your findings 💀)

Taurus: Jean (Adopted, also means that Barbara is kinda your sibling too.)

Gemini: Noelle (Now how is that possible? Anyway adopted) 

Cancer: Beidou (Now how is that possible part 2? Adopted. Maybe you were friends with Kazuha and Beidou just decided, "Hey be my sibling" or smth) 

Leo: Tighnari (You have fortunately received the very rare case of "Definitely not adopted". Oh how irony, if you chose Collei then you're gonna go like "Yo brother I'm dating your student 💀") 

Virgo: Venti (Adopted. Probably just to not blow Venti's cover.)

Libra: Klee (Now how is that possible part 3? Adopted, also means that Albedo is your other sibling) 

Scorpio: Ningguang (Now how is that possible part 4? Adopted.) 

Sagittarius: Chevreuse (Now how is that possible part 5? Adopted)

Capricorn: Chiori (Now how is that possible part 6? Adopted)

Aquarius: Kirara (Actually the wheel almost landed on Lyney. How funny would it be if you were one of the Lyney siblings instead)

Pisces: Razor (i'm tired of asking for reasoning. ADOPTED)

You may choose whether or not they're actually gonna be your sibling. Yes as much as possible everything is connected to one scenario. I'm just giving you the benefit of funny reasoning to ensure things still make sense