Introductions II - Episode 2.2

Kazuma had just interrupted Aqua, who was doing her performance, turning her group's "shining moment" into a simple performance, with a show of how disorganized her group is.

"Hey Kazuma! Don't mess up my performance!" (Aqua)

"That's right! Like the greatest of crimson demons this is my time to shine!" (Megumin)

'Is this girl... a demon? and from my lineage?!' (Guy)

"He... called me a thing... I'm being treated like an object..." (Darkness)

"Are you hearing what I'm talking about Kazuma?" (Aqua)

"Kazuma!" (Aqua)

During all this chaos, Roswall watched with a fake smile on his face.

"Okay, so only these two groups are left, please introduce yourselves." (Roswall)

"Wait wait, is my intro really over? Really?" (Aqua)

Ainz gets up and takes a deep breath, thinking about what he was going to say, when he finally comes to a conclusion.

"It seems that for the moment, we have no choice but to enjoy a school life here. So, me first, I am none other than Ainz Ooal Gown, lord of the great Tomb of Nazarick" (Ainz)

His eyes glowed red and he emanated a purple aura. A silence envelops the environment, until albedo can no longer hold back.

"aaaah" (Albedo)

"I told you! I told you he was a Demon Lord, or at least something like that!" (Milim)

"I imagined it would be..." (Rimuru)

"Hey, hey, is that girl over there okay?" (Guy)

Albedo had her nose bleeding on the table.

"Oia, you there, aren't you feeling well?" (Roswall)

"What are you talking about? Seeing Ainz-sama in all his glory woke something up in the depths of my loin!" (Albedo)

Albedo replied with an indignant look, which Roswall only makes an expression of confusion and then contentment.

"... This is something quite... So, you there, with blue hair, if you want to introduce yourself..."(Roswall)

"Me?-" (Rimuru)

"Impossible! I can't be silent after Ainz-sama has spoken! Guys, it's time for Nazarick to show his power!" (Albedo)

"Right!" (All from Nazarick)

And so began Nazarick's performance. While they were performing....

"So this vampire's name is Shalltear, maybe I'll talk to her later." (Ruminas)

"Yes, it's good that you make a friend and stop punishing me out of nowhere, by the way, Rimuru, what kind of that Cocytus? He seems to be good at fighting." (Veldora)

"It appears to be the same species of zegion, but it's still different, it's definitely a variation of an insect." (Rimuru)

"Ooh, so there's a demon among them... what's his lineage? I mean, there's one of my lineage here and I didn't even know... Honestly, he looks a bit like Diablo." (Guy)

"B-o-r-i-n-g-noda!" (Milim)

Milim stretched out on the table and pouted.

"Only two of them seems to be good at fighting! That iceman there and their master..." (Milim)

"But those two smaller Aura and Mare seem to have great magical potential." (Ramiris)

As the members of Rimuru's group chatted, the performance ended, thus bringing the room to silence again, only their voices could be heard.

"Hai, hai, since you are so fond of talking, please introduce yourselves." (Roswall)

..........

Aqua reaches towards Kazuma and speaks in a low voice so no one can hear.

"Now it's that girl's turn with hair like mine... Not that I care, because I'm the great goddess of water, but she seems dangerous to me, and that sinisterly powerful little girl..." (Aqua)

"Stop picking up meaningless fights, let them introduce themselves." (Kazuma)

Kazuma taps Aqua on the head lightly.

"Ouch!" (Aqua)

...........

"Alright, then I begin! I am Ramiris! Ramiris of the labyrinth! The great queen of the spirits!-" (Ramiris)

"Stop small talk, get it over with! You know what, it's my turn now." (Milim)

...........

In the back of the room, a floating kitten flew around a silver-haired girl.

"Alright then I start! I am Ramiris! Ramiris of the labyrinth! The great queen of the spirits!-" (Ramiris)

'Eh?' (Emilia)

"Queen of spirits? I thought it was just a fairy... Puck." (Emilia)

"At first I thought about it too, apparently I'm able to beat her in a fight, but she seems to have hidden potential, something is holding back her strength." (Puck)

"Eh? So she's super strong too? Because they all seem super strong?" (Subaru)

"I don't know, Barusu, go get information from them, if needed, kill yourself." (ram)

"Why do you want me to die so badly?" (Subaru)

...........

"Stop the small talk, get it over with! You know what, it's my turn now." (Milim)

"I am Milim! The destroyer!-noda"

"It suits her... I think..." (Kazuma)

...........

"I am Ruminas Valentine, the queen of nightmares."

'Queen of nightmares...' (Shalltear)

"It looks like someone is competing for the title with Major degurechaff..." (Grantz)

"Don't talk like that, she'll listen" (Waiss)

"Uh?" (Tanya)

Tanya looks with a clearly irritated expression towards her subordinates, causing them to shiver in fear for a moment.

"IHH" (Members of Tanya's group)

...........

"I am Guy Crimson, primordial of the red demons, the lord of darkness and the continent of ice."

"Crimson uh... so he's like me... I'll show him I'm the best Crimson Demon!" (Megumin)

"Hai, hai, calm down." (Kazuma)

...........

"I am Veldora! The great Dragon of the Storm!"

"I see..." (Demiurge)

...........

"I honestly don't like to talk about my titles out there, but since everyone has talked...My name is Rimuru Tempest, Chancellor of the great Jura Forest, Leader of the Jura Tempest Federation, Rising Star, Chaos Creator... and I don't know if there is any more."

'Eh? Why so many titles?' (Ainz)

"How dare you overshadow the great Ainz-sama!-" (Albedo)

"Oh my... It looks like we have a huge variety of students, doesn't it?" (Roswall)

Before everyone else can start talking, Roswall takes the spot, and just ends the lesson.

Honestly, it was a little difficult to do this chapter, after all, as you can see there are many dialogues, I'm thinking of changing the writing style to something more descriptive, but I don't know if it would be more boring, it would definitely be longer, but I don't know what do. if you can give me your opinion...

This chapter was really disappointing, it didn't turn out as I expected, honestly below my expectations, maybe I'll rewrite.