autobots came to earth

I was in my garage chilling on ironhide hood he didn't like it but he let me I grabbed my garage opener and open it so Ironhide can see what the front of my house looks like then ironhide said" do you really do this to your vehicles go on there hoods and be bored" I laughed and said" well no I don't do that I draw or think about my past" when I said past he signed and said" you remind me of someone her name was shadow, she was the princess of cybertron she love drawing and her friends well I was her friend and still am I want to find her I miss her she made me and my friends happy but she disappeared when our war started" I remember the war and my family died then I hop off of ironhide and said" let go somewhere so we can clear our brains" he open his door and I stepped in. I saw my other friend Mikaela I was chilling with her and her friends I looked at ironhide his altmode was a nice gmc topkick he was cute but tough then I saw sam coming but he flip off his bike I laugh a bit then said" umm sam are you okay" he looked at me and said" I'm not okay, all right I'm losing my mind a little bit. I'm getting chased by my car right. Got to go" when he said that ironhide was honking his horn I stood up and ran to him something is going to happen I climbed in and he drifted a bit and follow sam to see where he was going. We made it to a car lot I hoped out and we split up I saw a cop car and sam I hide near a car to spy on them but the cop car transformed my eyes widen I raced to find ironhide but I bumped into sam I fell and said" sam what the fuck is going on" he pointed to the cop car I grabbed his hand and ran but the cop car caught use I wanted to us my comi link but can't cause it will bring a signal so I looked at sam and said" sam what does he want" he pushed me I stood up and ran but bumped into ironhide he open the door and said" GET IN NOW" I hoped in he drived and we saw the yellow and black car I growled but ironhide said" that cop car is barricade he is a decepticon they are evil" that was barricade he looks different but we were still driving fast I looked at my hand and said" ironhide do you think shadow is here on earth waiting for you and your friends" he signed and said" sianna is a good spy and she is good blending in with humans but if she was here I would know" I smiled but it was not the right time to tell him we both hide I hoped out and said" I'm going to hide so you can have fun fighting barricade" he stop me and said" and other thing that shadow like to do is staying away from fights you are just like her you know" I saw the barricade lights I open the door so I can hide inside of him ironhide started his engine and race next to the car he open his door and I fell out he transformed and said" now you can see what I really look like" he looks different I back off and headed to a hiding spot I saw my altmode and said" well Its almost time to show my true self of see if one of them can tell who I am" I grabbed my sniper and headed to battle. I saw ironhide and the yellow and black car fighting barricade I pointed my sniper and shot barricade they all looked at me and I said" you messed with the wrong planet barricade" I kept shooting him before he fell so ironhide and the yellow and black car can finish him I hopped off then ironhide said" I didn't know that you are good shot" I smiled then said" lets go find Sam and Mikaela". I saw sam and mikaela running to me I hugged them the they looked at them I backed off so they can talk to then I pulled my sunglasses off to clean them off then put them back on, Ironhide came up to me and transformed I hoped in and said" where are off to hide" he started driving and said" we are going to meet some of my friends and my leader" I felt my stomach turning then I lean against this seat and fell asleep. I woke up and saw a new car I hoped out and said" Sam how did you get a new car" he frozen and said" this car umm he scan it cause Mikaela called it a crappy Camaro" I looked shocked then headed cars coming our way I went next to Mikaela there was three vehicles coming to us I saw ironhide back up when a big semi with flames on the sides it transformed its was optimus he kneeled down and said" Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendent of Archibald Witwicky?" Sam and Mikaela were shocked I smiled then said" wow" Mikaela hugged me I smiled then Optimus said" My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organism from the planet cybertron" then a familar voice said" but you can call us autobots for short"  so Optimus called my three friends autobots dang I signed then Optimus was introudusing the bots I know there names except the yellow and black bot I looked up then Sam said" scarlet your hurt" I Looked at my wound that I had for a long time I sighed and said" sam I will be just focus on what he need okay when I get home I will fix it up LIke I always do when I get hurt" I walked away and looked at my wound It's bad I think it open again when I ironhide  fight barricade I lean against a car then mikaela went to me and said" scar listen I know you will hate me for asking you this but can you be a good friend and stop lying about your pain" I growled then said" sam please tell me you have though glasses" he nodded then everything when black.

so do you guys thing they are going find out scarlet is shadow prime or no well lets see  on the next one