Where am I?

I woke up, the gag was gone but that isn't what woke me it was the sound of music to be specific it was the song 'Dance, Dance' by Fall Out Boy I probably shouldn't have but once I woke up some more I started singing with it 

"tonight its a 'can't get much worse' VS. 'no one should ever feel like...'                                                       I'm two quarters and a heart down and I don't wanna forget how your voice sounds, these words are all I have so I write them so you need them just to get by." 

"w-w-well boys l-looks like w-we got ours-selves a so-song bird." said the third voice. then it hit me the smell of blood  "someones bleeding, and I want their blood." I said "and what if your the one bleeding?" asked the one with the voice changer "well all blood types have a distinct smell to me and its not mine I don't have AB+."

"what are you (y/n)?" asked the voice that belonged to the masked male "A mental vampire." i replied as if it was normal. they all looked at one another "why where your parental units gone?" the one with the voice changer asked "well voice changer I'm not answering you question until you tell me you names and why you were at my house." 

"I'm T-Ticci Toby, c-call me T-Toby." said the third voice "hoodie." said voice changer "wait and let me guess your name is Masky?" I said "Yep." replied the masked male "now why were you in my house?" I asked "to kill your parents and bring you back." hoodie said

"so why were you alone?" asked Masky "My parent abandoned me when I was 15 due to my mental disorders and my sanity slowly depleting. they called me a mentally unstable freak, a psycho, a threat to myself and society, and a- *sigh* a mistake. so before they left I took a pint of blood while they slept to keep myself at bay." 

"well that sucks." said hoodie "no shit. so can I leave the room now to find the blood or am I going to be getting it from one of you?" I said with a malicious look in my eyes "you may exit. go find your blood." said masky so I left to go find my blood.