chapter 13

*🖤*

Jin panicked looking at all the creepy pictures that were taped against the wall.

Everyone's eyes wandered over everything in the room.. It wasn't only pictures.

but knives and folders with much information about not only BTS, but their little baby too..

It was a big board with lots of pictures and red threads from picture to picture ..

some pictures were of houses and shops they often went to ..

a guffaw feeling in Jin's stomach .. it was as if someone had shot a hole right in his chest ..

it was not just him who felt that feeling, so to speak.

He could easily read his members' faces, they were family so who could not.

He felt tears welled up in his eyes making it hard to see and breath. He wanted to fall out of this deep awful slumber.

No one said a word.. it was silent... deadly silent..

"Look through the house one more time, I am denying to believe he is not here!!!" Namjoon suddenly hissed, making everything flinch as the silence broke to pieces.

The maids and guard bowed a little scared of Namjoon's deadly voice change.

They quickly left to look after the little hybrid..

He was mostly in little space so it was even harder to think that he was really innocent and pure at that point..

He could easily get taken advantage of at that point..

Namjoons eyes were going dark thinking about it.. his gaze turned into an angry glare, while he glared around the room.

Jungkook barged into the room clearly looking at Namjoon with worry, but a hint of excitement blurred into his face too..

Namjoon snapped his gase over to Jungkook..

"I heard whimpers from under the living room floor... something is in the basement" Jungkook hissed out clearly desperate for Namjoon to answer..

Namjoon's face had completely changed to a tired one.. he had given up.

The rain poured down heavily outside. It tapped heavily against the roof making it a depressing aura around the city.

Jin shouted from downstairs.. his voice sounded really desperate at the time.

Both the boy's head shot up and quickly ran downstairs past all the guards that ran around.

Their heels kicking hard against the wooden floor.. they ran past them spinning slightly on their heels around every corner until they got downstairs..

They meet up with Jackson and Taehyung slamming their bodies against the solid door..

It was the door to their basement.. even though they tried hard to open the door it didn't move an inch..

Namjoon pushed the two of them to the side harsly making them both stumble to each side catching themselves before hitting the ground..

He took out a pocket knife before bending down trying to open the door with the tip of the knife.

His eyes concentrated hard.. he had eyes staring through his flesh to the skeleton in the neck..

'Click'

The sound made Namjoon chuckle at himself dropping the knife..

Now he slammed opened the door walking down into the dark.

It was dirty and pretty soaked down in the basement. His eyes fastly got used to the darkness in the room.

The air was thick and heavy to breathe in. Before they used it as a torture place..

That was where the smell came from. Dead flesh and rotten body parts.

It made a bad feeling come up in his throat. as if the breath stopped abruptly and prevented it from exhaling or inhaling.

That was a terrible thought. He breathed heavily with his mouth to release the unpleasant odor. it was dirty everywhere and of course drying blood hardened over the walls and floor.

he wandered further into the room. they never washed so that explains a lot .. a cry of pain could be heard which made him run towards the cry for help.

He recognized the angelic and the soft voice of jimin. his heart pounded in his throat. He could feel the sinking pain of hearing the little cries from his baby.

he stopped when his voice was only a few feet away.

the others had remained up there as good as it was. his pulse beat high against the neck muscle.

He looked around even though it was still dark ..

The darkness covered the whole room, but there were some boxes all over the place that made the deep dark shadows high along the walls.

He pushed away some boxes and found Jimin hidden behind them trembling with fear.

he crouched in the corner with his ears flat against his head.

he held his hands to his ears while his body did not stop shaking.

he had pushed himself up into the corner so one could hardly see anything but a small loball

Namjoon carefully pulled him out a little so he was able to see the small boy.

Jimin's eyes shot up when he saw namjoon. the red swollen eyes stared straight into his soul.

tears fell down his cheek as his hands reached for Namjoon's.

Namjoon melted at the sight of Jimin giving him grabby hands.

Namjoon lifted him up and carried him on his hip..

he could feel the small body trembling against his. The fox's ears were still firmly squeezed against his fluffy hair.

Jimin snuggled closer to Namjoon, relaxing into his touch..

Namjoon bounced Jimin a little to get him to stop shaking a whimpering..

He clung onto Namjoon's body for comfort while Namjoon smiled a little, kissing Jimin's forehead.

Jimin sunk his face into Namjoon's neck taking in the relaxing scent..

Quickly Namjoon began walking, but the questions were... where is jae-sung.. and Why did he leave jimin in the basement??

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Hahaha long time no see!!!♡

Check out my new book "the Witcher". Stay safe<3