Chapter one

Sanemi was walking around his mansion because he was bored as hell when his crow appeared ."CAW CAW MASTER HAS SUMMONED YOU" Said his crow and flew away. What does he need me for? Thought sanemi . He made his way to his masters mansion. When he arrived only gyomei and sanemi were there.maybe it's a mission with gyomei, ughh I like single missions more sanemi thought annoyed .  He walked over to gyomei and said a simple bland "Hi" gyomei looked over and said "hello dear friend sanemi we're you also called to go to master ?" "Obviously fucktard why else would I be here?" Sanemi said angrily."oh.." gyomei said kind of sad. Did I hurt his feelings? Sanemi thought WAIT WHAT THE FUCk WHY DO I CARE?! Sanemi thought . Sanemi was processing why he said that when he was inturpped by when there master, kagaya ubayashiki walked towards them with two girls by him . Hello children I have a mission for you two. In yellow head village ( I made this village up) there are sightings of demons .although no one has been devoured yet they do take food from the wealthy I want you two to find out why.also gyomei could you please come closer?"gyomei walked towards there master and master then whispered something into his ear.what he said mad gyomei blush...like a lot. Then gyomei nodded his head and walked back to sanemi."master" sanemi said. "Yes?" He said in response."why the fuck do I have to do it with the blind fuck?" Sanemi said a bit monotone . " because you two work well together" he said still keeping that soft smile.he then went back inside his mansion .sanemi was not happy about this."well should we start heading over to the village? Gyomei said."yeah whatever" Sanemi said .
Gyomei pov:
Master told me to walk closer toward him so Did.he whispered in my ear,"there is no demon but I'm meeting you two go somewhere where you confess that you like sanemi." At that I blushed .how did master know I had a crush on him? It doesn't matter I nodded my head and walked back to we're sanemi was.sanemi said something but I was to busy daydreaming about,unholy things... when master walked back inside his mansion."well should we start
heading to the village?" I asked."yeah whatever" Sanemi said . Oh my god I love his voice (yes I'm making gyomei a simp)
End of chapter hope you liked it Tell me if you want smut in future chapters because I can't decide whether to or not 🥲 tell me if I spelled anything wrong 😊