Chapter:2

I think it's chapter two it's been a minute
——————————————————-
Gyomei and sanemi had started walking towards the village. It has been two hours since they left and all that they have not spoken a word since. The awkward silence was getting to gyomei so he broke it and said " dear friend (don't ask I think he would call everyone that)how many demons do you think will be in the village ?"
Sanemi was a bit shocked at the sudden question due to being used to no one talking to him during missions because of his attitude. But none the less he replied" not sure I'm sure we'll figure it out when we get to the village.now shut up " . Gyomei knew it was best not to argue, he knew sanemi could get a bit, feral? They continued to walk to the village .It was near sunset when they arrived and they needed to find information fast . They asked local people and no One seemed to know what they were talking about. Eventually they gave up and decided to just get a hotel room and wait for midnight. They went to the only hotel in the village and got a room. The lady was very confused when they walked in, but she gave them a key and room number,once they were out of site she said" I wonder if they know this is a couples hotel? They seem to be very annoyed about each other..or at least the white haired one did".
Sanemi pov
We had gotten to the village but none of the useless village people had any idea what we were talking about. Gyomei said we should get a hotel room. I wasn't in the mood so I just gave him a glare and nodded . We walked to this very... weird hotel.most of it was hot pink and had hearts all over it. I didn't care but it was weird for a hotel. Me and gyomei weren't paying attention to the name we just saw the sign at the door that said ______ hotel . The top word was scratched out but that's probably from how old it is. We walked in and gyomei started getting a room. The lady working there kept giving us this weird stare so I glared at her while holding my sword so she looked away quickly.she gave us a key and we went to our room. Their was only one bed and their was a champagne bottle? Weird.........

Why you still here
Lol
YALL dUMB QUESTION.
Who should be top and bottom 😭