Chapter 1 ✓

Chapter one: The boy in black  sweatshirt

____

     "Dude, you stink like a pig!" Jimin tells his friend, and the boy in the bandana just rolls his eyes.

      "At least I have an excuse. I've been running for more than half an hour. But what excuse do you have? You smell like a garbage all the time." Taehyung returns the words, then winks at the shorter one, then takes the water bottle from the bench, drinking more than an half at once.

    They are both in the college s yard. As usual, after classes Jimin and Taehyung usually run to warm up before the evening training. And as usual, Jimin finishes his warm-up in just ten minutes, then waits for his friend on one of the benches.

     "Haha, you are a funny one." Jimin comments and rolls his eyes after. "Anyway, I think we should go now, the training will start in fifteen minutes." he suggests then gets up from the bench, as the older one nods, then gets up from the bench at his turn.

      "I swear, tomorrow I will make Jennie to come over at my dorm and I will get rid of all the stress and fatigue if you understand what I'm saying. " Taehyung says in a perverse tone, and the other misses chuckles.

     "One day your dick will give up how much you shake it left and right. " the shorter one jokes, but the older one doesn't seem amused, moreover, he doesn't seem to listen at all. "Yo, Tae. What the what are you looking at?" he asks after, as the other one points with an finger something in front of them. 

      "Who is that?" Taehyung asks after, and the younger one looks at what his friend pointed. "I haven't seen him until now. " he comments after and Jimin moves his gaze quickly. 

      "This is Jeon Jungkook, the one I told you about a few days ago. I think he came to enroll in college. " Jimin explains and the other one looks at the boy in front of him even more with interest.

     He is only a few meters away from the two, while they both stopped walking to better analyze the boy who was looks lost on a piece of paper, more than likely trying to find a certain class. The boy is dressed in a black sweatshirt, and Taehyung can easily say that he has a well-made body according to the way the sweatshirt is worn. He also has some black jeans that makes his thighs stand out. His hair is quite long and a little curly, but he can't see his face very well.

     "So he's the one who was rumored to be good at football, huh? " Taehyung asks and Jimin approves immediately.

      "Yeah, look at him carefully, you may have him in your sights all the time from now on. " the younger one jokes and the other smirks. 

       "Then let's go to him. I also want to see what competitor I have. " the older one demands as he starts walking, and his friend rolls his eyes. 

       "We will be late at the training! " Jimin whispers as he approaches Jungkook, but the older one ignores him.

      When Taehyung arrives in front of the lost boy, he thinks for a few moments. He looks more ... prettier than handsome. The black eyes that look at him confused look like doll's ones. The lips are thin and extremely pink, and the nose is small, which makes it look cuter than anything else. How can he have a face like this, and he probably almost has a body as wow as Taehyung's.

     "What the hell are you staring at me for? " his "competitor's" voice makes him come out of the meditation state and frown a little.

    Wait... did he just swear at him? And how can his voice be so warm, while he seems so ... irritated?