2.chapter

My alarm went off, making me wake up from a long and tiring night, the worst I’ve had in weeks. My eyes feeling heavier with each blink I made, whining because of the nightmares i had about Alessio. I sat up, not bearing the thought to go to school again this Early in the morning, just to face the devil himself. After minutes of just staring into emptyness, i finally decided to get up and make my self ready. I didn't do much, brushed my teeth, put on some jeans and a shirt i found lying on the floor and put some mascara on my long lashes. I wish i could use make up but it just never worked for me. I always ended up looking like a clown. After that i just sat down and watched Netflix, almost falling asleep in the process.
And so the time came for me to get on the bike and go to school. The morning  air was as fresh as ever, Freezing my hands and worsening my nerves.
The first class was drawing/art which i really don't look forward to. I let out a long sigh as i got mentally ready for the next two useless hours before me.
Without even realizing it i was already on school placing my bike it's usual place and started to walk to my destination. the art room. I was one of the first of course. I watched how every single of them got in and sat in their seat, talking their usual nonsense with their friends. And as usual, Isabel was late. Again. Just great.
The door opened. My face lit up with the thought of listening to all of the new gossip with my friend. But to my luck, the one person i had hoped to miss while walking in. it was the one and only, Alessio calasso. I looked up at him, that stupid hair every dumbass went crazy for. No. Im better than that. Wait, he noticed, fuck.
My eyes darted off, looking somewhere else. he walked up to me,
double fuck.
Then he sat next to me. awkwaaaard.
"Hey skie!" He greeted me.
"Uh hey Alessio?-" i was cut off by a pending Isabel.
thank God.
"I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE I FELL ASLEEP AND AND-" she huffed out of breath from all that “running” she had walked.
"It's fine Isabel just sit down and get to class on time next time please. So class, today we’re gonna work in pairs of three.." the teacher started talking but i just couldn’t seem to focus. As i was lost in my thoughts i hadn’t realised my head dozed off on its own, looking around the room and locking eyes with someone accidentally. The vision i was creating became more vivid, i could almost feel the person’s breath as i sat on their lap, them calling me names with a such a confidence that it could never fail to turn me on while his hands would explore my body which my lips responded to with sweet moans. Fuck this feels good.
His mouth nibbling on me that made me hunger for more. My eyes half closed , the stranger finding every sweet spot i possess with ease. Fuck me im turned on. the thought made me squeeze my thighs together, my pussy throbbing at the images going through my head. i could hear the person’s low and soothfull moans as i grinded on his hard member. i pull away from the kiss to find myself staring at… Alessio… ALESSIO?-
"SKIE!" I snapped out of my little dream and looked up to the now standing Isabel.
"I've been calling you for while now, are you okay?" I just nodded, hiding my blush of embarassment i had from the imagination i just had. Never again. No, not him.
"What do you want?" I finally managed.
"Well we have a group assignment and Alessio, you and me are in a group." Oh fuck yeah man, isa- WAIT. I turned to see a smiling Alessio. I mentally cursed at myself for blushing at that silly yet beautiful smile of his.
It's officially now. I hated art class even more.