e x t e n d e d . s u m m a r y

╔════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╗

╚════════ °• ♔ •° ════════╝

┊┊┊┊┊✰
┊┊┊┊✦
┊┊┊✰
┊┊✦
┊✰
✦ 

That I'd fallen for a lie
You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die

——————————

——————————

                    As she stood amongst the crowd, the loud cheers boomed as Potter returned with Diggory. But while everyone was celebrating, Potter threw his body across Diggory who remained sprawled on the floor. Daenerys peered over the crowd of students as the professors and Dumbledore walked over. It was then that Potter let out a blood-chilling cry that stunned the students. The silence was deathly. Soon more cries echoed throughout the cold night as everyone watched Potter clutch onto the lifeless body of Diggory. It made her wish she was anywhere else. It was as though she was intruding on an intensely private moment between the boy who lived and the boy who died. She tore her gaze away from the scene looking to her right noticing Pugface Pansey hide a small smile. Most Slytherins near her all shared the same small smile, but it wasn't all of them. Most of the students watching all shared a melancholy look, fearful of what was to come. Daenerys Malfoy's ears rang as Potter's cries grew louder and it was at that point she couldn't take it. Albeit, she was not weak nor growing soft. She just didn't want to hear the annoying cries anymore, yes, that was the reason. She kept repeating that in her head as she shoved past the students growing closer to watch the scene and left the stadium. 

It was the beginning of the end. 

            Daenerys Malfoy watched Harry James Potter all her life. She chose to taunt and tease him, chose to uphold the title of being his longest rival at Hogwarts. Perhaps it would be the only choice she ever made in her life. Yet it was after Cedric Diggory's death that sparked something within her. But she would not give up her crown nor would she risk the lives of her parents. After all, someone had to make the Malfoy name strong, it was the reason why she was born. 

——————————

——————————            

 This book is inspired by two people

by @missingn0te for her lovely book, The Girl who Lived. I HIGHLY recommend it, Harper is a brilliant character and the author is an amazing writer. 

by @/Nastasiya Plato on YouTube. Please check out her phenomenal videos, she is the reason I chose Evan Rachel Wood as the face claim for a female Draco. I was so hesitant between Evan and Elle Fanning. A great editor who gives it her all. 

——————————

Dedicated to my sister, 

who encouraged me to write this book. She is also my beta reader, so a huge shoutout to her. 

——————————

Disclaimer

I do not own the Harry Potter universe, all the rights go to J.K Rowling.

I do not support her or her beliefs. I do not condone such behavior. There will be some new scenes added just to develop a bit more character into Malfoy as well as to add more moments. My book knowledge is quite old, but I will be re-reading the series to gain more insight to do justice to this story.

——————————