Chapter 14 - A date?

WOOHOO IM DONE WITH MY EXAMS!! Sooo since I got 1k reads, I made this chapter extra long! 

3rd person POV

Aether and Paimon took a boat back to Liyue. "I can't wait to go to Wanmin Restaurant! All the food I could eat!!" Paimon exclaimed already daydreaming about how yummy it would be. "Can you wait at Wanmin Restaurant for a few hours Paimon? I need to do something".

Paimon's POV

'Hm Aether seems a bit in a hurry? Ehh Its probably a commission' I thought as he scurries off to somewhere. "Might as well go eat at Wanmin Restaurant!!" I said as I float over to see Xiangling with new dishes!

Aether's POV

'C'mon Childe where are you? Ugh! you damn stupid ginger head!!' I thought as I look around for a certain ginger head. I then realized that he could be in the Northern bank. So I dashed up the stairs and may have tripped once ... okay, okay! maybe thrice in a row, anyway I open the doors to see that stupid Ginger head either talking or flirting with the fatui diplomats.

I then thought of a idea to surprise him!, 'Hehe.. this is payback for not telling me where he was when I got back! Well technically he didn't know I was back.. but still!' . I slowly went up behind him and trying not to make any sounds, I waited for the right moment. He finished talking to them and they started to walk away, this is my chance!

"Childe!!" I say as I Hug him from behind and we ended up crashing onto the floor. "Aether! you're back!" as he gets up and helps me stand up. "Yeah! I was hoping we could train today" I said thinking of a way to somehow get more stronger.

3rd person POV

They then head the place where they train, it mostly changes so they can adapt to the surroundings around them. they began training, well of course Aether somewhat sometimes have a hard time performing a move but he still aced it in the end.

(After training because Idk how to make training scenes)

After their training, Aether takes a break laying down on the grass.

Childe's POV

'He's getting stronger everyday.. Well its expected with those three elements he has' I thought as I stare at Aether laying down on the soft grass gazing at the glistering sunset, I was too busy staring at him that I didn't notice a small smile has crept onto my face. 'Should I ask him.. ? well it's worth a try I guess..' I thought as I walked closer to Aether and sat down next to him.

Aether's POV

I was watching the sunset as it sets then Childe came and sat down next to me, I sat up and faced him. "Hey Aether..? Mind if I ask you a question?" Childe ask as he looks at me. "Sure! What is it?" I replied as I look at him hesitating to ask me his question. "Can I take you out for a date?" He says as my eyes widened and he starts getting red.

'A date?!?' I thought as I can feel myself turning red like a tomato. "It's ok if you decline!! I'm just asking anyway.. " He says as he starts to get up. "Wait!" I said as I gripped onto arms and look at him. "you stupid ginger head! you didn't let me answer your question!" I said getting even more redder than ever. "I'd love to go on a date with you" I say feeling myself getting even more red if it's even possible.

"Well then, come on! I have something to show you!" Childe says as he grabs Aether's hand and started running towards somewhere. 

3rd person POV

Childe leads Aether to a open area he found while doing a job. "Where are you taking me Childe??" Aether says as he has no idea where he was taken to. "Were here!" Childe says as he looks at Aether for his reaction. And there we see Aether admiring the surroundings, its a small clearing in the mountains with a great view of Liyue Harbor.