| ⚠️ | Tartaglia x Aether : Thirsty

hii I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday, I'm was lazy. 💧😗
but here I am, ur boy back w the smut cuz ykyk

this was inspired: sweet fever
(I did change things though)

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Aether!" A waitress horrifyingly called out.
"..mgh.." Aether was dizzy. His vision was blurry.

"..did someone poison his drink?" A girl inspected the drink Aether drank.
"We don't know for sure, but we need to keep investigating." The waitress frowned gently.
"Interesting, someone had the nerves to poison his drink." Tartaglia whispered.

Tartaglia noticed a mark that appeared on Aethers stomach, glowing bright pink. "..!!"
Aether then fell unconscious.

Aether blinked slowly, squinting his eyes.
A towel was placed on his forehead, Aether had a high fever.

"..I'm thirsty.." Aether glanced over to the ginger.
"Ah, so you're awake." Tartaglia fixed a cold cup of water for him.

Aether reached to grab it, but slapped the cup out of Tartaglias hands and grabbed his wrist.
Aether pinned him down onto the bed.

Tartaglias eyes widen.
"no.." Aether whispered as the symbol sparkled brightly.
He immediately moved down to Tartaglias crotch area, licking it though it was clothed.
"ng- Aether, you need to stop." Tartaglia stops his moans. "It's water or you stay thirsty..-"

Aether unzipped Tartaglias pants and planted a few kisses around his V-lone.
Aether looked at him seductively.

sh*t i got hard Tartaglia thought, trying to look away from Aethers face.
Aether gently licked from the bottom to tip, "I'm thirsty." He mumbles.

Tartaglia covers half of his face, using his other hand to push Aether down, making him take in all.
"M-mmh!" Aethers previous expression turned shocked.

But Aether went along. He bobbed his head down and up without Tartaglias support.
"hngg.." Tartaglia threw his head up as he came.

Tartaglia looked back at Aether to see him swallowing his cum, without hesitation.
"you-" Tartaglia couldn't even speak.
He blushed. "So you were just craving for that all along.."

"mm..~ not thirsty anymore.." Aether wore a lewd expression, smirking.
The symbol slowly faded away, returning Aether's personality.

"h-huh?" Aether looked down to see Tartaglias bottom exposed and his face flushed.
"..that was very arousing." Tartaglia sighed.

sorry for the short chapter, i honestly don't know what to write but I might add more to this chapter~