kureha shinogi x reader (clumsy)

You weren't feeling good today, you thought it was just a fever and just drank some medicine. But it seems that medicine didn't do the trick "I better get to the clinic...ah..but I'm fatigued.." you groan, barely getting your phone from the side table next to your bed. You called kureha......."hello?"he answers "sorry if I called, am I disturbing your work?" You ask with a tired voice "no, I'm on break, and you sound sick are you alright?" You could hear the concern in his voice "actually, I don't feel alright" "maybe your having a fever? Did you drink medicine yet?" "Yeah but the medicine didn't seem to take effect" you clear your throat "can you maybe go here at the hospital" "I was going to do that but my feet are worn out I don't know why.." "okay don't worry, I'll pick you up in your house" "thank you, kureha" you both hung up, good thing kureha was one of your closest friends.

You waited for him to arrive...you then heard a knock on your front door "ITS OPEN!" You shout as loud as you could. hearing footsteps aproch your bedroom, that must be kureha, you thought. And it was, he swung open the bedroom door seeing you lying down "(y/n)? My goodness you're sweating so much" he walks over you and touched your forehead "you're heating up, let me check your temperature" he pulled out a thermometer out of his coat "open your mouth for me" you did as he told, he placed the thermometer on your tounge and his eyes widen "(y/n) we need to go to the hospital your temperature is 103 F (39.4 C)" kureha said as he lifts you up "is that bad?" You ask "of course it is! Now come on" kureha saw you struggle to walk, he lifts you up bridal style, you can't help but blush on how close his face is to yours...yes you pretty much have a crush on him.

"We need to get there quicker, your face is all red" kureha said making you look away. He got to his car and placed you on the front seat and him getting into the drivers seat and drove to the hospital. You were slouched at the seat feeling cold, kureha noticed "are you feeling cold?" You only nodded, he took off his coat but still looking at the road "here" he placed the coat neatly on your body "are you still cold?" You shook you head "don't worry (y/n) hang in tight were almost there" kureha drove to hospital as fast as can, and finally made it. Kureha lifts you up feeling the vast heat from your frail body, rushing towards one of the vip rooms. He placed you on the medical bed, you were still conscious "(y/n) wait here" he left you there. You took a deep breath and sat up, you were still feeling ill but you can feel your legs work again "the medicine must be kicking in" your mind thought as your eyes wander off to the room, it was big...but you couldn't help but look at the large cabinet, To your curiosity you stood up and slowly aproch it. you opened the cabinet door and saw all sorts of medicine and medical equipment. You grab one of the small bottles containing liquid in it "I wonder what this does-" "(y/n)?" The door swung open startling you, you felt the bottle slip from your hands. You tried to catch it, you did but (smack) you slipped and fell to the floor, face first......

You were now sitting on the bed feeling embarrassed of what happened. he chuckled making you look at him "sorry, I just thought it was funny"kureha said giggling at the end "it's fine, I should be the one saying sorr-" you look at him once again, he was covering his mouth giggling "stop laughing!" Your face turned light red "I-ill stop, I'll stop" he finally stopped laughing and got something from his med kit. he then pulled out a syringe, unfortunately you weren't good with needles, you were always afraid since childhood "wh...what are you going to do with that?" You nervously spoke "this will just give you strength so your body can fight the virus and the bacteria that are probably now living inside you"kureha took off the cap of the syringe, the needle shining. Terrified you try to convince him to try something else "but it's just a fever! Do you have something else? Like...LIKE A MEDICINE??" your hands jitters around "didn't you said that medicine didn't had an affect on the fever?" He stated "well it does now! You saw me standing right?" You defended "alright then, stand up" he looks at your sweaty form "okay! Look" you began to slide off the bed ready to prove that the medicine did took affect, but your feet began to tumble, they became sluggish again "what? W-why am I falling?!" Your eyes open up wide "oh no I'm gonna fall! This is embarrassing!!" You closed your eyes when "see, you fell. Well almost" kureha had catched your body and set you down to the bed again. "I was able to stand not too long ago..." You were confused "see?, Now hold still" the needle was coming, closer...and closer and...."AHHHH!!" You Yelp "No (y/n)! Stop moving- ah..." You both froze...both of your mouths agape "(y/n)..." Kureha finally spoke "don't...move, I'll get it off you-" "AHHHHHH!!" you couldn't help it, a needle stuck in your right arm, there wasn't much pain...but who wouldn't be frightened by the sight "KUREHA!! GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME!!" you squall loudly "STOP MOVING AND STAY CALM!" kureha couldn't get the needle out with your squirmy form. By now nurses and other people had already heard her panic screams..........Silence?....it became silent...right! Kureha was on top of you, covering your mouth, his hand grabbing your arm "stay still...okay?" He said and you nodded. You closed your eyes waiting for him to pluck the needle out of your arm. He stopped grabbing you "there" you opened your eyes, you sat up not wanting to speak, you were embarrassed...you heard a chuckle "look at that, your temperature is normal" you didn't even notice his hand on your forehead "guess that did the trick" he got up out of the bed "but honestly (y/n)...I didn't knew you were that clumsy" you were about to speak "nevermind...you were kinda cute"your face heat up "well, I need to get back to work, call if you need me" kureha left you alone flustered...."he told me...that I'm cute?!" You smile cupping your own cheeks.
Kureha hasn't left yet, he could hear your giggles outside the room..

HELLO! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE!!

ALSO! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 300+ READS! I REALLY AM GRATEFUL!!