Group's Perspective - The First Meet

After Class, Claire, Heleena, Merriane and Paris left the building walking as a group to the nearby canteen, when they saw a figure on the ground, scratches and dirt all along their clothes. Heleena quickly assisted the figure, getting her back up on her feet while the others watched in impatience, they didn't want to help this person, they thought she was a nuisance.

The figure was removing the dust from her clothes, while she was doing that, Heleena asked for her name, she replied "Shiela."

Claire was getting frustrated at Heleena taking the time to help an "outsider" in her eyes. She walked up to Heleena and said "Why are you wasting your time on such a pathetic person?" Heleena afraid that Shiela would hear this pleaded for Claire to stop talking.

Annoyed, Claire started shouting at Shiela to leave them alone. In accordance to this, Shiela started walking off. Heleena asked why Claire was doing this, Claire saying "She's not worth your time and effort." Heleena gave up and walked back to the group.

While walking to the canteen, Heleena thought long about her friendship with Claire and what she will do with Shiela. She let what happened with Claire aside for now, for Shiela she wants to make amends with her tomorrow.

As the day ended, and the group split ways back to their homes, Heleena realized how toxic Claire was to Shiela. She was reconsidering her relationship with Claire. But couldn't force herself to break her attachment to their nearly 10 year long bond.

She fell asleep, thinking about the repercussions of what happened.

(END GROUP POV)