Prologue

I got another one today and oh how it gave me butterflies!

Dear Darling.

I noticed you speaking to that boy in the cafeteria today. I don't like the way he was looking at you. He had the look of love in his eyes. The look that says 'I have a crush on you and I would love to take you out.'. I don't like it when boys look at what is mine. Well, I blame you for staying in those gym shorts. Making your ass look rounder than ever. One day I will not have to send these stupid notes and I can say it right to your face. One day darling.

Love
Z

I still couldn't figure out who 'Z' was. 2 weeks of these notes and still no clue.

"You got another one?" I looked at my best friend and nodded.

"Bella hasn't maybe crossed your mind that this could be some sick joke? You know how these high school kids can be."

"I know but they make me feel good. I know it's weird but they do."

"You are weird so I understand."

I gasped before hitting her arm. She laughed loudly at me.

"Puck you!"

"God Vista, do you not know how to swear!" We turned around and found the two bad boys behind us listening in on our conversation.

I blushed and looked down.

"I don't know Luke, I think it's kinda cute that she doesn't."

My head shot up and looked at Cody. My face was probably a neon red because of all my blushing. He smirked before winking and walking away with his best friend.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" Kim closed her ears and looked at me with big eyes.

"Kim, Cody just winked at me!"

"Bella no, he's bad news. And plus we wouldn't wanna make your man jealous." She grabbed my letter from my back pocket and started reading it aloud with a romantic voice.

I laughed at her and took my note back.

I turned around again and found Cody's eyes still on us. He smiled and looked away.

........................................................................................

Another book guys, I'm just on a roll!
Hope you enjoy this one as well!
Vote, comment and share!
Drop a follow as well, would appreciate it!
Love you guys!
❤️❤️❤️