Chapter 1

Bella pov

I am so drained! Yes, I know I just arrived at school and my day has just begun but I am so tired. I stayed up all night. No, not doing homework or finishing assignments but rather watching Monster High.

I know I'm lame. A 18 year old that still watches Monster High and Barbie. Oh and don't forget all Disney movies! But I prefer Barbie.

Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses. Barbie and her sisters in a pony tail. Barbie and the diamond castle. Barbie and the perfect Christmas. Barbie Rapunzel. Barbie swan lake. Barbie in the pink shoes. Barbie and...

"VISTA!" I jumped and turned to the seat behind me. I blushed as I looked into the face of the bad boy, Luke.

"Y-yes?"

He chuckled before answering.

"You cuter when you blush and stutter."

"I-I'm not blushing nor am I stuttering, Woods."

"Sure you not princess." His stupid nickname made me blush more. He again chuckled and kept looking at me.

"What did you what Woods?"

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if you single?"

"W-what!"

"You know single. As in you have no boyfriend, no one to make out with and go on cheesy romantic dates. No one to fuc..."

"I know what single means!"

"Miss Vista, is there something that you would like to share with the class?"

I turned around and saw the whole class looking at Luke and I. I quickly shook my head and gave a small smile. She sighed before turning her head back to her computer.

"Vista, so?" Turning back to Luke he had a smirk on his face.

Luckily before I answered the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my stuff and made a ran for it. I stopped at my locker to grab my stuff.

"I heard about the little stunt you pulled in English."

I looked at Kim, my best friend, I could see she was trying to hold her laugh in.

"It's wasn't a stunt, I just spoke a little too loud that's all."

"And I heard you were speaking with Luke Woods!"

"Wow, these people are making a big deal out of nothing." I banged my locker door closed and walked with Kim to class, since we had out next 3 classes together.

"Girl, you spoke with Luke fucking Woods!"

"I really don't get the big deal!"

She sighed before shaking her head. Soon we reached our class and walked in. And there sat Luke again but this time he was with his best friend, Cody.

Woods waved at us causing Kim to freeze.

"Holy shit, did you see that."

I just hummed softly. She gave me a side look before seating next to me.

"Let me guess. Monster High?"

I gave her a confused look.

"You look drained. Were you up watching Monster High again?"

"Shhh, shut it." I gave her a warning look to which she laughed at.

"We going out tonight."

"To where?"

"A party."

"I don't know."

"You coming and that's final."