New love?

Hey guys this story is going to be amazing 😻

Symbols:
Y/n - Your name
H/c - Hair colour
E/c - Eye colour

Author POV:

I wake up in my luxurious mansion. Only normal for the daughter of Smiley... I pull my long thick h/c hair into a messy bun. I step into the bathroom and take a shower and get ready for work. Finally I'm ready and walk outside the door. My first day at work! Im so excited!

After finally arriving to work I look around and see lots of other emojis running around looking rushed. Animals, nature, objects emotions, baby's and... an emo emoji? I blush as she notices me staring at her. She quickly looks away, not seeming to care at all. I felt a little hurt at first but decided not to give it too much thought. She walks away into her own dressing room. The door reads "Jailbreak". How edgy... 😍 I look inside and notice the emo take off the wig showing shoulder length, brown beautiful hair. So... pretty. She gets up so I quickly run away hoping she won't see me.

All the emojis are in their cube area getting ready just in case they are chosen. Looks like I'm being chosen. The scan laser appears and I quickly shove my legs up my ass and my arms inside out to form into the emoji. I finally get scanned and it all goes well.

Days finished

I walk back home trying to get this mysterious Jailbreak girl out of my head but I just can't no matter what I try or do. I'll try and befriend her tomorrow I decide.