11. [End]

*After 2 years*

Bora and Siyeon's relationship continued normally, Siyeon started to write books inspired by Bora, and Bora also had a painting workshop, more precisely, she was teaching people painting in her own workshop.

Siyeon's Pov:

I decided to surprise her, she loves roses and chocolates have always made her happy so I came towards the painting workshop today she had a free class just because I didn't want to disturb her I came in her free class and knocked on the door

''Teacher Kim Bora''

Bora opened the door smiling, in fact, she was beautiful as always, with her sweet bangs.

''Wolfie! What are you doing here?''

"Actually I came to see you and wanted to surprise you"

I was getting lost in her smile as usual, then I pulled myself together and handed the roses and flowers and kisses her lip.

"Lee Siyeon! Do you want to stop being so sweet?"

She turned around smiling and then put the flowers in the vase, then closed the door and pressed me against the door.

"Like I said, Lee Siyeon, you're mine and this time I'm the one who got you stuck in the door"

I squinted my eyes and frowned because I remember two years ago we had some tough times but it was good memories, our life always went on like this, messing around with each other and sometimes going to Minji and Yoohyeon's house

"I could eat you here Lee Siyeon, aren't you afraid?"

"Bora, we're not shooting dramas please, and we're in your workshop, what are you doing?"

I then slowly withdrew and hugged her and sat her at the table.

"What will you do if the students come?"

I was starting to laugh but someone has already come through the door

"Dami!"

Dami realized what was going on and walked out the door.

"We're not doing anything, we were just chatting, come here little panda!"

Dami walked in laughing and continued to stare at us Bora immediately got off the table and came over to me

"Welcome Dami-ya!"

When I looked at Bora, as usual, her cheeks were red and she was licking her lips from stress, so I grabbed her hips to calm her down, but Bora opened her eyes wide and turned to me.

I smiled at Bora and turned to Dami

"Minji invited you and Bora to dinner, she called you, but you didn't come back"

I checked my phone right away, yes I didn't come back because I had to deal with Bora last night so I slept until noon

"Well I slept a little late last night so I didn't see their calls but we'll definitely be back"

Bora would remember everything and start laughing, but I squeezed her hips more.

Then Dami said goodbye and left and Bora came across me.

"What are you doing, we really have a friend across and you're grabbing my butt!"

"You looked so cute I have nothing to do I'm sorry"

I grabbed Bora's waist and pulled her to me and started kissing her while putting her hair behind her ear.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Kim Bora"

Time continued to pass with her and then we went to our house and clothes changed after, we knocked on the door of Minji's house

Again the smell of food filled our noses Yoohyeon was cooking really well and yes she was a cook!

After Minji opened the door we went inside and everyone was there and happy then we sat at the table

Minji was standing at the end of the table and then looked at us all, especially at me for a long time.

"It's been almost two years and a long time with most of you all, thank you all for being with me, you all have been my family. Bora and Siyeon eventually became lovers, of course I didn't like for Bora at first, but as I got to know her over time, I realized that she is a really nice person and I love you Yoohyeon, who will be my wife."

Our environment was really nice, we were sitting at this table as seven people, we didn't know how all this time passed so quickly.

Afterwards, everyone raised their wine and hit each other, actually Minji was staring at Yoohyeon for a long time and Bora was holding my arm tightly.

"I raise this wine to our forever relationships and friendships"

PS: I wanted to end with a happy ending honestly I hope you enjoyed this story and I will continue to write suayeon stories later! I would appreciate it if you leave a comment with your views on the story and don't forget to vote!

Thank you for reading!