Chapter 6: Beach Trip

“Yes!” Takuya and Makoto screamed in unison. “Do you guys have to be so loud?” Y/N questioned the two. They both turned their heads toward her direction. “Of course! You have no idea how long we’ve been waiting for this trip!” “Who all is even going?” Akkun asked Takemichi.

“I think,” he put his thumb and index finger on his chin, “Mikey, Draken and Emma. Oh and our group.”

“Emma’s coming!?” Hinata screamed. “You finally get to meet her, Y/N.” she said to the h/c girl. She looked back at her, “Who is Emma?” she asked.

Yamagishi answered before Hinata could, “Emma is Mikey’s sister.” “Mikey has a sister?” He nodded. She made a ‘huh’ sound.

Hinata ran over to the girl, “We need to go shopping!” “I could go for some shopping.” she responded, unraveling her body from Yamagishi’s arms. His face fell as she walked away. Akkun put his hand on his shoulder, “It’s ok. You’ll see her later, probably with a new bathing suit.”

He purked up almost immediately. “You’re right.”

The group of boys watched as both girls walked away, laughing and holding hands. They looked at each other and began to walk to the meet up spot. Once they arrived, they decided to wait for the girls.

“So, Emma went with Hinata?” Takemichi asked Mikey. “Yup. So how long do you think we’ll have to wait?”

“We are talking about girls, so possibly for a while.” Makoto responded for Takemichi.

He was right though. After about two hours or so all three girls came walking up. But neither of them had changed into their swimsuits. Which kinda angered the boys, but they didn’t show it, much.

“We didn’t wanna change until we got to the beach.” Emma said once she noticed the slightly tense atmosphere around the group. They each nodded. “Shall we go then?” Draken asked. Everyone nodded and started walking to the beach.

~Time skip~

Upon arriving, they all went to the changing rooms. Emma was wearing a yellow two piece and Hinata was wearing a light pink one piece.

Y/N however decided on a f/c that fades into a white one piece.

All three of them walked out at the same time, gathering the attention of the group of boys. One boy in particular was eyeing Y/N. “Wow.” he whispered under his breath, but no one heard him. Y/N tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before walking toward Yamagishi.

“Do you like it?” she asked, guestering to her swimsuit. Yamagishi did a quick look up and down before replying, “Of course.” he pulled the slightly smaller girl in for a hug. He embraced her tightly, whilst everyone looked at the two. Yamagishi had his head buried in the crook of her neck.

“Hinata, take a picture.” Emma whispered yelled. She automatically compiled. Taking her phone out and snapping a quick couple of pics. “They are so cute.” Emma said, gushing over the pictures.

“Mhm.” Hinata replied.

~Time skip~

The group enjoyed a full day of splashing in the water and playing in the sand. But the whole time during the trip, Yamagishi couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

“I love her.” he whispered. She caught his eyes and waved at him. His face flushed a light red before he stood up and walked towards her.

“Hey, Kazushi.” she said once he had reached her. Once again that day he pulled her into a tight hug. “I love you.” he whispered into her neck, making the girl blush brightly. She snuggled tighter into his embrace, “I love you too.”